Chicken Little!

Hrm..may consider watching this chicken little movie..but onlie when the vcd is out or something so I can rent it. Slap me..Im a cheapo.

Anyway..so while I have to wait these past few months waiting for th vcd, I am gonna leave you with two of the widely popular animations..from the movie..featuring........................Chicken Little!

By the way, I wouldn't have bothered so much about this Chicken Little if not over the fact that the one who did the voice for Little is a ......wooh! Hottie!!! Gawd...why muz you hide ur face away from me?! It's not that I am gonna eat u for lunch or something.......maybe eat something OFF you lah..but not exactly you.

And ahem..and also one of the characters...forgot which one..is actually 'gay'. Aha! I lurve adult cartoons.


Comments

Popular Posts