We Have the Power Inside of Us like Supergirl

Let us all be fighters in our own ways. Let us take back the life that we have been wasting, turn it around and make it become better. Often we complain how fate is so cruel to us, not caring about how others have it worse, and still find time to make life better for themselves. There were thousands of migrants who had been flocking to neighbouring countries and when interviewed, their only hope was to start life anew. They risked their lives coming here for a better future, end up without food and water and died by the thousands. Therefore, we must always be grateful for the things that we have but at the same time, work hard and smart to get the things that we want not for the sake of showing off, but for a better future.

I feel guilty to the max this week for not being able to overcome my weakness and instead, fell hard for it. I still felt that way until just now but I told myself that if I don't create value in my life, I would forever remain stagnant and be victim to my own laziness. I can't complain anymore about not having enough money. I can't complain that I can never have a healthy body. Why? Because I don't put things into perspective, in which I have to do something in order to make it happen. 

They say that there is a limit as to how much you can save. But there is no limit as to how much you can earn. I can sit down here and whine all day about how my savings is running low and yet, I'm not doing anything to create value in my life. I don't know or I didn't care about what motivates me. I just live my life day by day like this, without any value creation. In other words, I'm wasting my own time, which is fast ticking away.

If you have ever felt this way, believe in yourself that you are the master of your own destiny. Time to let that power in you come out and grab each day as it comes.

I heard of this song on the radio but didn't really pay much attention to it until I watched the Supergirl trailer. Then the song came midway when she finally embraced her powers and then I thought, that song was so perfect for it and began to search on you tube for it and I found the song. I thought I would share it with you below.

Have fun listening to the song and be inspired :)



follow me on http://instagram.com/rahayupopz

Comments

Popular Posts