Turning a Year Older...& Making New Achievements

This year, I would say that it has been quite an achievement, most significantly, having to go back to school (like finally!) to pursue a diploma. In the horizon, if God permits, I hope to get myself a degree. I don't care if' it's going to take me 10 years from now but if it's going to promise a better future, I'm all for it.

I realize that if you want something, you have to tell yourself that you can and not can't. If it's something you can't control, then at least control what is within your elements. I know that one day, I can travel to Australia and I can also travel to London. It's just exercising your mental ability to push yourself to go further than what you think you can't and taking the right steps to make sure you get to where you want to get. 

It's not going to be an easy journey but we'll take it step by step, shall we?

So what do I hope to achieve as I grow one year older? Hrm, I'm still back at trying my ultimate best to save up for emergency and I know I can be like my good friend who is able to save at least 6 months of savings. I know I can overcome my physical tiredness and from a long day at work to work on my online shop orders. I am capable of even better things in the future and I know you can too!

Phewh..I hope that inspires you pretty much too. 

For this birthday, no pictures of said good friend because she's overseas right now in London as one of her cousins is getting married. I love her jetsetter lifestyle! I didn't feel comfortable having a birthday celebration with them not because I'm such a diva but because they're both in transition to a better job. But it's something that we have to do and for that, it's okay if they want to postpone to when she gets back from London. It's going to be a very short brekkie type of celebration but more importantly, it's more than just a celebration. It's our mini reunion and a break from our busy lifestyles.

Instead, I had the celebration with my own family and my aunt who insisted on taking us out for dinner at Swensons although I helped to pay most of it. I got two lovely presents; from my colleague and my aunt. One's a very nice red wallet and the other a sling white bag. Bags are such a ladies thing! Love them. 

No cake but if' you notice (apart from the filter I used..hehe) there's cupcake! It's all home-made red velvet cake complete with cheese frosting, baybeh! Yes, that twisty looking frosting was done by yours truly. Mad proud of my first attempt!

 Enjoy the pics below! (click for larger pictures)









follow me on http://instagram.com/rahayupopz

Comments

Popular Posts