Matters of the Heart..& My Future as a Singleton

My friend who is single and which I still don't understand why because she's so widely popular & sociable,has started to question herself about the prospects of being married. She thought that formerly, she used to think that she's arrogant when it comes to matters of the heart. Now she's persuading me to think like her too, haha.

So what do I think about this er..matters of the heart? Well, I think that if it happens, it happens. But I think I have much more things in the horizon that are more important to achieve and while it's possible to be married & persuading these dreams, I think personally my hands are very full now. Now I'm the arrogant one, haha!

I guess I talked about this lots but as I turn a year older, I don't know if this will be the year I will meet the love of my life. Perhaps someone will finally take a genuine interest in me and then for once, I try not to turn the person away. Life is full of surprises, right? 

For now, I take things easy and just focus on saving for the future and I'm more excited about the actual possibilities of me FINALLY boarding the plane to my dream destination. I'm also trying to grow my  business slowly but surely and make things better not just for me only, but for my family. 

But what IF I remain single in the year ahead as well? I just have to accept it and believe it or not, I have it all planned out since this seems to be a very obvious route to take. I have decided that I will buy me a studio flat where most old people spend the rest of their CPF money on. Then, there will be volunteers making their rounds just to make sure we're still breathing. Oh yes, I want to finally have a pet cat. I need a companion, okay more like a furry companion. It's better than nothing right, LOL.



follow me on http://instagram.com/rahayupopz

Comments

Popular Posts