Pretty Pricey Make up Product

I received  my salary earlier this week due to the public holidays because the actual pay day falls on one of the days. It is after the Chinese New Year season. I actually used some money last week prior to the pay day which also mean paying back what I have used which means I have a bit lesser to spend for the rest of the month. Ouch.

Yet I will consider myself still lucky for getting some other forms of money to be able to top up what I have spent, not including what I had spent on the previous week. I would say that it isn't much but better than nothing, right?

I am still continuing to work hard to make my online business successful though I must admit that it is most defo not easy. How do people do it? But really, if you ask me, it's a matter of finding time for it. For myself, I have a full time job as well and what I do is that obviously I will get tired after work and I will naturally take a nap which can stretch a few hours. Then if I must, I will get up and do my cards. It's a side income for now. I hope to be able to make even more cards in the future and I am actively trying to get attention through facebook marketing.

Other than that, I am still trying to plan my expenses better this time by making a more conscious effort on what I am spending on though yes, being human, I do make mistakes but not to an extent I make such a boo boo.

Except for one.

Because I had placed back into the savings what I had spent, I don't have that much left to spend. And yours truly, with her itchy fingers and brain freezing moment, went ahead to buy the Clinique Chubby Stick Intense lip balm because I felt that for a non drugstore brand, selling it at $26 is quite a bargain. Except that my purchase is also inclusive of my usual facial wash from them which has run out for more than a month and my poor face isn't really looking good nowadays.

So, in total I spent $61. Then when I reached home, I forgot that I was supposed to transfer $50 to my aunt because she lent my mum that amount. Plus my brother's monthly allowance. So I had to fork out another $100. Ouch. Talk about not following what you have initially planned to do.

I thought that I could shelf my plan of hopping down to forever 21 to take advantage of their sales by buying at least one blouses. But well, turned out that it may not come true for me. 

However, I don't want to dwell on it. I can't just return it but I will make the best of it (i.e. making use of it often) and not to buy anymore make up products for this month though I must say the NYX cream blush is oh so tempting after watching a product review on youtube. And at the price of SGD$9.90 to boot. The agony.

I still managed to go to F21 still or otherwise I will keep thinking about it and after surveying several wearable blouses for me, with my reluctant younger brother in tow..heh,  the price tag seems to get lower and lower. From $21, to $19 then at last I choose on a long sleeve plain pink top but wearable enough for both work and play, for...get this...$11!

I have long established the fact that I am no fashionista and my fashion wear is pretty basic with the occasional dresses thrown in for certain occasions and not part of my usual routine. So I tend to stick to nice basic coloured tops with some details but not too much of them until it overwhelms.

Bottomline, you should make the clothes work for you, and not the other way around.

In my next post, I shall post up the photos of my blouses including a previous week haul and of course, the Clinique chubby lipstick.



I make cards..help support me! http://www.facebook.com/mylittlecardshop

Comments

Popular Posts