Skip to main content

Huge Dilemma Still Glooming

I am currently in a huge dilemma and if you have been keeping up, you know I am referring to my dilemma about the monthly house payments. Currently, I had applied for housing loan from HDB and unfortunately, my first one was rejected when she called me. I tell ya my heart just dropped and without any hesitation, I told her my situation which was to help my mum finance for the house and she said that because my mum had applied for loan twice and that I had indicated her as an occupier instead of one of the applicants, she had rejected it.


Fortunately, there was still hope when she said that she would reject this one but she suggested I reapplied again only this time, my mum had to apply as co applicant so she needs to sign the form as well. Im really hoping her suggestion works and this time, they will approve my application. Furthermore, if successful, I asked her if it's possible they do not take all my CPF as initial payment for the house but she said that is not possible because it is a new policy already. Old policy allows them to do monthly deductions out of the current CPF but not the new one.


But honestly, that has become the least of my worry right now. My only concern is that they will approve my loan application and even though I dont have to wait for long for the outcome, I just hope that it is the outcome that I anticipate and not another rejection again. If not, I will be at my absolute wit's end.


post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Step at A Time

Hello there It has been a while, right? I used to treat this blog as a place for me to rant, talk about nonsensical things and interests that, when I think back about it, were pretty cringeworthy. But it was part of the process of me growing up and navigating through my life which is full of ups and downs, just like the tidal waves. I still need a form of outlet to write out my thoughts and I have been journaling for the last few years. At first, I was still writing nonsense, or simply writing about how my day went, but I try to make it a more conscious journalling where I will write about things that I can take lessons from or to reflect on. So how has life been for me? Well, I no longer am running an online shop where I used to do customised cards and then just specializing in box cards. I do want to have an online business, preferably one I don't have to travel to meet people.  If you read my last post about being zen, I think I have 'tripled' the amount of zen inside of...

Listen to Me

It kinda irks me when I am trying to express an opinion or sharing a piece of knowledge but it's met with strong objection or Im being cut half way before I even finished. I mean...come on...does it hurt to actually listen first, doesnt matter if u agree or not? Yes I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions but it's frustrating because I feel like a sore loser. That sort of conversation is actually begging to be turned into some huge argument if I am equally annoying and equally strong headed as well. But I dont want to do that especially if they are my friends. Then again, I am subjected to being called a wimp or somebody who cant stand up strong against what she believes in or her own opinions. That will sorta give the person a sense of pride for getting a landslide victory. At first I used to think that hey, maybe the person has a point and I am wrong. But come to think of it, that's bull! It's one thing not to argue and another thing to let ur own opinions b...

Not Gone from Good

Life hasn't been good lately especially in the last two weeks. The latest news is that it seems that almost everyone has an increase in their pay due to changes in the civil servant wage scale and very unfortunately, my group didn't get it. So my boss, whose post is that of a manager and the operations manager, have quite a significant salary rise.  I heard she got a 10% pay rise. 10%!!! look, even the attendants got a pay rise. What we got? nada! zilch! Why? Because apparently our salary is of a competitive range. Sigh, such is the unfairness of life. I'm already struggling as it is and then apparently now, the rich has become richer. The poor remains nothing but a destitute mess. So I guess the only chance for a pay rise is for me to be promoted and though I do not know how much pay rise will that be, at least it is going to be slightly better. The problem is that I have no clue when I will get promoted. I am not one of those people with many super ideas that will great...