Huge Dilemma Still Glooming

I am currently in a huge dilemma and if you have been keeping up, you know I am referring to my dilemma about the monthly house payments. Currently, I had applied for housing loan from HDB and unfortunately, my first one was rejected when she called me. I tell ya my heart just dropped and without any hesitation, I told her my situation which was to help my mum finance for the house and she said that because my mum had applied for loan twice and that I had indicated her as an occupier instead of one of the applicants, she had rejected it.


Fortunately, there was still hope when she said that she would reject this one but she suggested I reapplied again only this time, my mum had to apply as co applicant so she needs to sign the form as well. Im really hoping her suggestion works and this time, they will approve my application. Furthermore, if successful, I asked her if it's possible they do not take all my CPF as initial payment for the house but she said that is not possible because it is a new policy already. Old policy allows them to do monthly deductions out of the current CPF but not the new one.


But honestly, that has become the least of my worry right now. My only concern is that they will approve my loan application and even though I dont have to wait for long for the outcome, I just hope that it is the outcome that I anticipate and not another rejection again. If not, I will be at my absolute wit's end.


post signature

Comments

Popular Posts