A Happy 2010!

Happy New Year to everyone who happens to drop by this blog or read my blog anonymously. Let's hope this will be a better year than 2009. 


For me 2009 has been a tumultuous year for me as I went through a difficult period of my life and I dont think I will ever recover from it. I lost my father and there is no day that goes by without him in my deepest thought. Every thing that reminds me of him or every single moment where I will feel his loss, my eyes are never dry. I hope he is doing fine wherever he is.


I had also gone through serious financial problems and because of the recession we were in, my mid year bonus was not given and I was struggling to get by each day. But from the support of friends, I managed to survive me and my family and their kindness will never be forgotten. Im in a better financial position because almost all of my year end bonus has been deposited into savings but from experience, and as of my previous entries, this year I strive to save every month because lesson learn is that you will never know what will happen in the future. 

I also strive to snack less because it may jeopardize my efforts to lose weight..haha. And yes, that includes chocolates too..sigh.



Anyway, whatever happen this year, there are always lessons to be learnt and treasured so that we will become a better person.


Have a great year ahead in 2010!







post signature

Comments

Popular Posts