Please Dont Go

Please dont go....please dont go, dad. I know I said God loves you but I love you more and I dont want you to go yet. Please wake up and respond to me. I know you are in deep sleep and I want to believe that you are just that....sleeping...and not losing your consciousness. And I also know that I have said that if fated, Im prepared to let you go but deep inside, I am not and Im a wreck now.

I want you to be back in the former condition even if you are still ill on days before last Thursday incident where the nurse claimed to have found you on the floor. Call me stubborn for not believing what mum and my cousin has to say that you dont have much time.

Please God, make him better and dont take him yet. Im begging you....Im not mentally strong yet. Please....

post signature

Comments

Popular Posts