Family Crisis

My computer has finally crashed but I think it is about time..it hasnt been performing well recently too even after rebooting the whole system where initially it worked fine. As much as I am sad it happened, Im a total wreck when it comes to my father who is not doing so well in the hospital. At first, he was doing quite okay but things took a bad turn last Friday which I later alerted to the doctor and nurse because he seemed to be slowly losing his consciousness. So they ran some tests and realised that the virus has become worse and he has low haemogoblin..or low blood count..because his kidneys are not doing so good which led to the build up of toxins in his blood. His heart rate is also weak and his lungs are filled with water because of fluid overload also due to the kidneys.

At one point, he was struggling around as if wanting to wake up but could not because his body was very weak. Now he is lying in deep sleep, occasionally coughing and when I call him, he responded by opening his eyes and then closing again. Seeing him in that condition hurts me so bad and I dont want him to suffer.

I still want him to live despite some people saying he hasnt got much time. But they are not God and I know miracles do happen (as it does in my life). Nevertheless, I am always praying for his recovery and the doctors are doing their best to help him in ways that they can. But as the doctor explained, there are still limitations as to how much medicine can do and ultimately, it is up to the patient's body to respond to the medicine given to them.

As I have said, I am not about to give up and I hope God doesnt give up on him too. I am so sorry to my father for not treating him the way he should be treated.

So far, while there are the sceptics, there are also those who also wish him speedy recovery and I rely on them for strength. One of my ex colleagues, when hearing about his plight, also said that if I have financial problems, like paying the bills, to let her know too and she tries to help in ways that she is able to.

I really thank all for their concerns and let us all pray for my father's recovery.

'R.Popz Inc'




check out the rest of the Windows Live™. More than mail–Windows Live™ goes way beyond your inbox. More than messages

Comments

Popular Posts