Miracle from God

It has been a tiring one week affair (or more than that...) all in the hope of seeing how my father is doing in the ICU and getting updates by the doctors via phone. I was starting to lose hope when I didnt see any improvements..at least physically on the outside, that I wanted to prepare for the worst. It really hurts when you see a person who is ill but still conscious and able to talk and sit up straight, suddenly struggling, unable to talk to you, immobile and unconscious. When his condition was like that for almost a week, I could only hope and pray for a miracle.
 
Despite some good news along the way in terms of his internal health, there would always seem to have another problem cropping up. I didnt want to lose him and in God, I trust and pray constantly whenever I can even though it can be tiring begging and begging for Him desperately to help my father recover quickly and be once again responsive and conscious again. I didnt want to lose hope on my father and started to pray even more when he was given artificial breathing apparatus which was oh so sad because he was already hooked up on multiple machines already to help monitor his condition closely.
 
Then when I heard from my mum yesterday when she went up first that he was able to respond to her and look at her, and that he was not so fully hooked up to the machines as before, I was ecstatic yet mixed with a sense of reaction that something might not be right too...like the doctors could have given up on him.
 
But my good friends Snow and Nuts assured me that it was most probably his condition has stabilised that they took him off the machines. When I went up to see him, they hooked him again but it was just for them to continue monitoring him but before that, they did unhook him. His oxygen level that was given to him has been decreased down a lot but other than that, we were told that he could breathe on his own. Imagine my happiness when my dad finally could acknowledge my presence and following me with his eye movements because he has regained consciousness and begin to respond and be aware again. Even though he was tired, he wanted to talk but he was too weak but upon my second visit when I went up again, he could whisper out words and lift up his arms one by one when I asked him too. Two days ago, the doctor was saying that he was suddenly immobile and if it continued, they might have to do a CT scan on him. No doubt I was very surprised as I didnt expect such big improvement from yesterday when he was on the artificial breathing machine and deeply unconscious.
 
I was praying so hard for a miracle constantly for the last two days that only in God, I can be so thankful for. Of course the doctors have also been working hard to get him back to the former condition when he was still conscious, as almost everytime, they called me, they would often mention how I told them my dad could talk and respond well.
 
Also, I very thankful for the moral support of my muttons Snow and Nuts and especially Snow who constantly told me to not give up praying for him. Thank you so much for showing up yesterday and I can always count on them during my hard times. I will never forget both of their kindness.
 
Despite showing some progress, I will still continue to pray to God while also thanking him for helping my dad through his medical crisis. I want to pray for his fast recovery and also so that he wont go into relapse. Once again, thank you.
 

 
'R.Popz Inc'




Chat online and in real-time with friends and family! Windows Live Messenger

Comments

Popular Posts