Adam Who?

Geez..I dunno whats up with youtube but I actually wrote a small messsage regarding the youtube video I posted up of Adam Lambert warning that it would be removed soon as it violated A.I.'s copyright terms..so watch it while it last! Anyway, you can still catch the vidz or Adam Lambert's audio version of Tracks of My Tears on youtube. I have been an avid follower of the guy since his first audition round and not because Im gay friendly...gay adjacent..or whatever. I just thought he was good looking..like the type who would come through the doors and all eyes would be on him kind. And then when he said he wanted to sing Bohemian Rhapsody and then Paula recognised him as one of the cast members of the musical Wicked..Im like..'hooo-kaaay..do not assume Rahayu...do not assume!'

Then the internet started speculating..blah blah blah...and then some website out to gain name for themselves..dug out photos of him kissing some dude. Though people predicted that it would ruin his chances, and then people started interviewing indirectly asking him about the internet pictures, he was pretty cool about it stating that hey, he lives in LA where everyone is open. There was one time he was interviewed (prior to American Idol) asking about how it was like to kiss his female co-star..he was alright with it...except that it wasn't necessarily his preference. Even that latest song he performed for motown night, some of the lyrics had been changed like 'girl' changed to 'somebody else'.

If you ask me, he's not being coy but he's playing by strategy. As modernised as America is, many Americans are still homophobic such as those staying in the rural areas and since A.I. practises a voting system, it is important to be appealing to the masses but at the same time Adam stayed true to himself by being this glam..rocker...whatever he wants to call himself.

I kinda find it amusing people comparing him to be the 'devil' while Danny Gokey is the saviour whose choice of songs bears hints of his faith as a Christian. Well, I think everyone is good (coz Im just being nice here) but most are boring like you know..they will never be in the top 3 position coz if you want to a real player, you cant just rely on good vocals. You gotta have originality, creativity and showmanship! If not, A.I. will be such a huge snooze fest.

Even though Adam doesnt prance around like Danny (if he did...I'll be too bewildered..), I would like him to go far and okay, honestly, when I read through comments and forums, many said that they would stop watching A.I. if he leaves and I think I would be one of those leaving..heh. Seriously, I am not a big fan of A.I. because it's not as thrilling as watching The Amazing Race...unless they have super bitchy players and skipping the show would not be such a bad thing. Now the only annoying person I find on that show is that Victor guy and I am hoping that his team will not win. I only have pity for his younger sister like how the heck she can tolerate that diva-like brother of hers who is emotionally screwed?!! I talked about him before but now I hate this guy even more after the last episode.

While other teams help one another even though they are in this competition together, and took the time to enjoy the fact that they are so priviledged to be racing in different countries, Victor was like this ungrateful brat who would act nice to get what he wants, and once he get it, it's 'buh-bye' to them. What a mother f___.

Oh! Oh! As a parting gift, look at these pics!!

































post signature

Comments

Popular Posts