Nitpicking Overanalytical Self

Rahayu has a gerranamo headache right now. All coz I didnt sleep well...uhm...in the morning because I kept waking up and sleeping..waking up and sleeping..that my neck started to hurt. Oh, I think coz I strained my neck upon waking up too. And then add to that, I was wearing a collared shirt and then went out, with a bit of headache already developed, and walked in the hot blistering sun which of course made matters worst.

Gosh, I hate having a headache but I had to be strong coz I had a line up of shows to watch earlier on. And I had to do some grocery shopping as well because a lot of things conveniently ran out come around payday. I was a little disappointed just now coz the price of nutella went up from 2.80 to 3.10. Then being the ever budget conscious person that I am, the bottle of nutella would have to go a looooooong way which means trying to stretch its usage to almost a month.

But then right, despite people's agony that the prices of things have gone up and then now grocery shopping is made even more expensive, I am quite puzzled that I actually dont really think that all people feel the pinch in their pocket. I see people buying stuffs that are pricey like a pricey box of cereals, pricey bag of chips, pricey loaf of bread and you get the drift. You can see them having few groceries in their basket and man, when the prices added up, you dont even see them having a shocked reaction as to how much they spend..on these..few miserable items. Im the one who will have the shocked reaction but of course, lucky it's not my money.

Of course I wished I wasnt as calculative as them but I cant afford to be like them. And oh, some of the things that people get can also be a reflection of what sort of person they are and I have one tiny conclusion to make and that is if you want to be super health conscious, get ready to pay more.

I just watched Pushing Daisies earlier on and they have this contest where a lucky viewer would get to win a T shirt and an autographed poster by the lead actor Lee Pace himself. I was hoping it would be a true or false question but it turned out to be a write in (or keyed in contest...coz u have to send in a text msg) contest where you have to prove that you're a big fan of the show.

Of course I was thinking, hey..I did a promo on my blog about the upcoming show and also did an artwork on it and used it to promote the show on my facebook. And uhm, also text messaged mariah to watch the show as well..heh.

So...should I? or should I not? But darn the sms (text message) is 50 cents. It wouldnt be a big deal if I had won coz pfft..it's bloody autographed! Then again, Im not exactly an advocate of paying the mobile bill in full...so...dont want to have any added costs in there.

Oh! this week in summary, guess who went to Rome? Without me some more?!


















It's Luke Macfarlane!! He's really into this scruffy look which you cant actually see in this picture but there was and up close pic of him with that extended stubble of his. Kinda gross looking coz Luke, you're one gorgeous guy so please...shave properly! I dont care if your boyfriend likes it or wat, coz I certainly dont!

Yes I can be such a nitpick when it comes to guys though if you want to rebute me, you can do it too coz I have so many flaws, you can practically pick and choose them. But come on, unless you're so blinded with love, Im sure there are some things which you wish the guy you're so into is..well....less of a messy eater, dress up a little bit properly instead of being sloppy all the time, tell less crude jokes and not be so obnoxious. Sure that what makes him uniquely him but this is the very guy that you may have a huge possibility of spending the rest of your life with and can you actually go past his flaws..physical or otherwise?

I was watching this non mainstream movie recently coz someone had kindly uploaded the whole movie without me resorting to downloading it coz I badly wanted to watch it. He had a problem coz his lover supported the Republicans. And then there are other things like uhm.....they were not able to make out properly on all the occasions. But he was really into this relationship and was very serious about it so he wanted to make it work. It was not an easy feat until one day something happened, he didnt get the voice message, and he went back to his old lifestyle unwillingly. He hooked up with a former lover (he had more than ten actually). Though it was just one occasion, his lover overhead the fight he had with his roomate and found out all that had happened.

But they got married eventually because he was willing to look past things that he hated about his lover, like her political stand, and how family orientated she was and how she led a clean lifestyle and all compared to his dirty past. And then by accepting her as who she was made him discover that they can be passionate about each other after all. So uhm, the movie did end up seeing their blissful happy face sleeping in each other's arms in their bed after their marriage.

Right now I dont have any existing (or exciting) crushes but there is this guy whom I tagged as bf or boyfriend for fun's sake though he doesnt actually fit the bill of the kind of guy that I would love to date. Especially with that little paunch of his..uhm..which spells out 'too many drinking nights at several pubs?!'

Yes..yes...rahayu is being her nitpicky self again. I think it's written in my stars? Heh....Im a virgo..wat do you expect? I am nitpicky over several things, though Im often in denial or doing it unconsciously.

Well Im feeling a little bit better now but *groans*...I have to wake up a little bit early today because apparently my colleague made me bring back work home coz this work cant be done at my workplace coz she didnt want my boss see me do it. And I actually have not touched it yet and oh, look at the time..it's..uhm...1.53am on a Monday morning?

That's one of the reasons why I just cant bring back work to do and maybe that's why God thinks that I do not have the making of a teacher? Coz you know what teachers do..they bring back work to mark. And I doubt I can do that!

So yah, the idea of waking up a little bit earlier is so that I can do a portion of the work. At least half of it to say that hey, at least I did something..and not nothing. But, I can always lie I checked through the photographs eh?

Naughty me.

Well, on a happier note, this is the month of July and if I follow the tradition of my past workplace, I got a wee bit of bonus this month. I said a little coz I only joined this ministry in March and I was surprised that I still received a little extra payout. Unfortunately, things happened and I had to fork out quite a bit for my power supply bills which never seemed to cease. They also never seem to tire to target my home despite knowing that based on record, I would be able to pay at least half around the same time they come aknocking on my door.

But it would also suck if I didnt spend on myself too coz it's also part of tradition. And what the heck is that tradition of mine? Buying new tops from Mango, some famous and overrated fashion label. Actually I wanted to get another top which I was aiming for at Cotton On although it was not on discount but I dunno why, I thought it would be more exciting to look at the racks during the Mango sales. I wanted to just get one but blame my inability to decide, I got two tops instead which took away my chance of buying the other top from Cotton.

I am not broke...yet...and I can actually still get that top which costs 19.90 that people may argue is dirt cheap. But I have to be rational. That 19.90...when rounded up to 20...I can use it to top up my EZ link and my brother's prepaid card for his handphone.

The problem is....

I cant get that top out of my mind!!! I felt like going there pronto and get that bloody top! *calms down* but well, looks like I have to wait another month then. By the time my next payday comes about, I dont know if Im willing to spend on it so it will be a different gameplay already, sighz.

Dammit, why is 'analytical' also written in my stars?! Oh well.

Comments

Popular Posts