Desperately Seeking Male Companion

Have you heard the single by Gavin McGraw called Im in love with a Girl? It's almost like a theme song to those who have been labelled by the press as being possibly gay and them singing the song to prove that they are wrong and that they have a 'girlfriend' and they're very much in love.

I have to agree though. I mean, what's the deal with outing people? For kicks? People only give a frack if it's the two people who are allegedly a couple happen to be two good looking people. Okay so they may look cute together but to other women like me, it's like losing part of our soul coz now, we have to look harder.

Speaking of which, I actually like the actor who plays Scotty on Brothers and Sisters. Not only is he good looking, his character is so adorable on the show. He would make these little facial expressions that just 'up' his adore-me-meter and he is so popular that people actually set up websites for him and petitioned him to come back on the show. Once in this episode he was suing this police officer who judged him for being 'different' because he was wearing something like a green shirt and uhm..a pair of pink shorts. But when he won his case and got his traffic offense ticket thrown out, the officer remarked back..'he called me little miss officer!' and kevin, who was helping him out as a lawyer, looked back at him swiftly and he just gave this smug look like..woops.

Even though in real life Luke Macfarlane chooses to keep his life private, it can be quite frustrating to google him. I kept seeing past articles about his alleged relationship with Wentworth Miller. I mean, come on, it was just one freaking day outing...in cute matching sandals, shirts, pants....but still! I want to know more about this guy! Not just the fact that despite only guest starring in Brothers and Sisters and doing little known tv movies and broadway shows, he has famous friends!

I used to remember the days when I was in my early teens and I used to talk loudly about boys that it was almost like I wanted the whole world to know that I know my stuffs about them guys. Oh, and that I was crushing on some guy. It's kinda like a cheap way of drawing attention to myself.

But of course, people didnt give a hoot and if I had known it any better, I might come off as pretty annoying instead. Like last Saturday morning, when I was at the gym (recent comeback to the gym..at a new timeslot) and on the bike, I was beside these two teenagers probably in their early teens. One of them was like talking loudly about some guy she was crushing and telling her friend he was this..he was that......and I know what she meant because if you totally are crushing on someone, all the littlest details matter like what he said or do.

And now, I pitied those who had to endure listening to my crap during my younger days talking about unrequited love or puppy love because I had trouble zoning her voice out. I mean, exercising and yapping away?! Give me a break!

But it was quite a distraction coz my knees felt like they were on fire so later on, I kinda welcomed her distraction. And speaking of distractions....

the hunky Chinese guys in the gym..fooh...i can sweat without even working out. They're not beefy but they're so well toned and have great looking biceps, well, gym isnt such a bad place after all. They maybe poly or uni students and younger than me..but who cares! A hunk is a hunk.

You know, Im so excited that I actually got to watch Ugly Betty Season 2 on Starworld and I may have to do a little bit of catching up coz the episode I watched earlier was already episode four. And Supernatural Season 3 has recently made a comeback too on the same channel so Im pretty occupied in terms of tv schedule. If you wanna know, Im also a tv geek although I dislike stuffs like Desperate Housewives or Lost. I dont underestimate Lost because it has great storylines with a lot of twists and turns but I dont understand the deal with Desperate Housewives. After awhile, people stop taking tabs of who the characters flirt or sleep with.

And I watched a mini marathon of back to back episodes of Friends as a way of spending my lazy Sunday afternoon. Actually, I did enjoy watching the show but then the friendships shared among them got complicated and became much more than that. They were in and out of relationships...in again..and then out again...it's like going on a roller coaster ride. So after that, I got bored with it because these characters, despite being full grown adults, and parents or parents-to-be, still acted like they make irrational decisions all the time or that they just cant make up their mind.

Not that Im saying our adult life is pretty much conflict free because Im sure we all have a checkered life. But seriously? They are still funny nevertheless and I believe that is what kept the show so popular all throughout their seasons despite their conflicted storylines. Anyway, the only character that is not caught up with making out with their own good friends or being impregnated by one of them is Phoebe.

I dunno....Phoebe kinda reminds me of...me. Quirky, nice and caring and shes funny without trying so hard. People enjoy being around her and telling her their problems and she tries to resolve them and often with funny consequences.

And she has problems finding a guy although she did end up with one.

He's pretty hot too.

I am hoping I met up with such a guy too. Even as a male companion. God knows I want to have one so much coz...uhm....it will be a different sorta friendship coz I get opinions from a male.

Any takers?

Did I mention Im quirky, nice and caring and funny without trying too hard?

And apparently a sucker for advertising herself too.

post signature

Comments

Popular Posts