Teething Problems

Hello!

I am back from my post bdae delusions..haha..Actually, I am spending some time trying to update my popz profile which is a separate blog about my side of personality. But why the heck I took some time was because everytime I had it written on paper, they always come out wrong. I mean, not that there is anything wrong with my handwriting (they're legible..thank U very much) but it would come out so strong and angry like I have been keeping pent up anger and frustrations in me for years. Here I am merely wanting to write down my interests, hopes and dreams and etc but I would sound rather bitter that I am just not happy with the way people have been treating me. There are a few things that I cannot stand especially when it comes to people of which some are 1) self centeredness 2) to argue with no substance but by merely twisting around the points they make. Seriously, I know I can't argue to save my life not because I am as shallow as Jessica Simpson but because I can't be bothered. It's like eurgh...you're completely missing out on the point and you keep on harpering on the same damn thing as if it is the only thing that will carry the weight of an argument. At most it would just kill me with the over-repetitiveness. But what is a friend to do? Just bear and grin with it..or smack the back of the head.


Whatever the excuses, I just hope to have it posted up very very soon so that I can concentrate on creating my fitness blog. Right now, I am struggling to make each day end meaningfully as I try to turn a new chapter in my life. I hope that these are merely teething problems just like any other years where I didn't have a good headstart. I would talk more about it later as I am practically almost done only need to type out the draft. i may jz need to Damn, and I was beginning to appreciate my handwritings after spending so much time at my computer typing away. However, the only thing that stays, that get me myself surprised, is how much bitterness I have which people do get surprised at times as the common assumption is that I am generaly a nice person. And gorgeous as well.



While typing this out, I also looked at my diary which I have bought (at a mere 1.05 dollars with dividers..hehe..). I just started on it and it contains some things that I have listed as part of 'to do' list. I realised that out of the rather few stuffs that I planned on doing, I think I merely had three ticks and these were the 'chicken' ones or rather easy to accomplish and not time consuming. However, since i don't have the whole eternity to complete all of them, the only option that I think that I can get by right now is to do it quickly. I mean, at work, to get rid of the tasks given or at hands, I try to finish it asap especially if I had to do data entry which can get rather monotonous..

Why can't I just replicate that here back home where I have tonnes of things to do as well to make my life more 'interesting'...as in spend time indulging in things that I like to do like for example, writing or reading up on I.T. stuffs and also fitness. I am not gonna fork out library fines all the time. I must spend my time wisely. I just must!


With that thought in mind, I present to you an updated profile of mine in a linking blog. I was doing a bit of multi tasking. I realised that it is not that I have nothing to do. But I strived to be so 'perfect' in doing some thing that every thing that I do doesn't seem right or good enough. In the end, I could not even finish a quarter of it..haha. Nope! No more of that nasty habit of mine again! MuSt.COmplete.From.Start to. Finish. (this entry will self detonate in 5...4...3...)


Uhm, maybe the link will come later. I seriously am rather so caught up with doing the web layouts for the two blogs: one is the one with the profile and the other is the fitness blog which I am very excited about it. It will be rather inspirational and hopefully any girls who chanced upon it will know that they are not alone going through tough times trying to lose their weight. Now if only i can try to knock some sense into me to get the jobs done..haiyah.







Comments

Popular Posts