Im a Bdae Girl!

yahoo! So today is my birthday! But since Im pretty tired (for gawd's sake..it's 4.30am in the morning right now!), I couldnt blog and besides I havent quite yet plan what to write..hee. anyway, I just want to present some pics which basically sums up my birthday ever since I turned 21. Some may have been posted before but who cares..haha..enjoy!


ps: i couldn't photoshop them to make myself look more gorgeous than J.Lo as I wanted my pics to bask in its glorious 'natural beauty' ..hehe...







21st Bdae








22nd Bdae








23rd Bdae







24th Bdae







25th bdae..today!









Oh, if you must know..hee...the last photo I have is here was taken 2 minutes after the stroke of 12midnight indicating a brand new day which is incidentally my birthday!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, RAHAYUPOPZ!




Comments

Popular Posts