Things In my Bag

You know it's really interesting to know what a person carries inside the bag..uhm..especially for the ladies. They always seem to have a whole load of stuffs considered..'die die must bring' category. I often scoff at those who bring a huge bag of makeup and recently i read a female magazine and she carries 19 shades of lipsticks! CrAzy woman..It's like she applies a different lip colour every few hours. Some were rather interesting also...and those who carries a big bag, have mercy. You can stuff a dog inside and walk un-noticed even. FOr me, I carry a medium sized bag since I travel out for work. But I try to bring only the essentials so it would be nice and compact and I still look 'chic' without the bulkiness..hehe..

OH! U wanna know what I carry mostly in my bag? I took a snapshot of the things I usually carry. CHeck these out!



Going from bottom L-R:

Umbrella - I must carry an umbrella coz my work requires me to travel out of office. This umbrella, despite its initial state of lousiness (it flew upwards) somehow it got the hang of it. I got it through a malay magz and cant miss those polka dots!

Schedule - That piece of folded paper behind the umbrella is my school schedule. It carries the name of the schools the principal or co-ordinators name, how many students..but most importantly! Whether i Need to go back office or not that day..hrmph..

Mirror - I have this mirror for a long time. It's actually a dual mirror. One square and one round. The square one is better coz I can see more. It's really nice. Hehe..despite its originality coming from ntuc, I like its aqua cover with silver glitters on it.

GATSBY powdered blotter - I need blotters coz my face tends to get oily at times although recently it's not so 'soaky'. Just a tad bit..ever since I switched facial cleansers. Its powder help not to create 'streaks' across my skin unlike some other blotters.

FROZZ sugar free sweets - My 'must have'. Especially if i dont carry a bottle of water coz i either finished it already or Im too lazy to carry one. I can eat like almost 8 to 10 pieces. Oh, and the 'sugar free' quality make me less prone to getting sore throat as it is pretty sensitive to long consumption of sweet stuffs. So far no probz with these. I either get the barley mint or the cherry.

ZEN Neeon mp3 Player with free pouch - Okay, the pouch is a bit dirty coz I spilt a teeny weeny ice lemon tea on it. Quite recently I bought a stick-on for it to give it a new look. The cds i have on it are mainly gorillaz, offspring, jason mraz, linkin park, fort minor and other stand alone songs. I mostly listen to jason mraz coz he has a sweet charming voice and kinda calms me down on days which I dread most A.K.A week days.

Evian Blue pouch containing ear-piece for handphone - I do listen to radio also but I especially love to listen to 987fm in the morning for the 'muttons in the morning'. THey're hilarious and so candid...so non pretentious unlike some other deejays who try to act all witty and funnie..Yawns. PSst...Im a mutton listener!

Pink Diary 2006 - I record some stuffs periodically here..I need to keep a record of the schools I go to or some other meetings or training for end of year submission for number of hours. Can say it's mostly for work lah..not for leisure.

Pink pouch - Yeah..another pink stuff. I carry some essentials here like the mirror and the blotter for easy access.

CSI:MIAMI 'Cult Following' - What do I do if I cant sleep in the bus or MRT or I am simply bored with the crowd? I read this book. My second CSI:Miami novel. This one has Ryan Wolfe who is the new CSi and a cop at the same time unlike the rest who are detectives. He's quite a hottie although his character is quite soft and stubborn headed. He is still trying to find his way around how the dept works and how the people work too. Always trying to get a name for himself without counting on other people's areas of expertise coz he's just too proud for it. But he's okaylah. Hey, if you're part of the Miami Dade crime lab, you're in my books anytime!

Work Pass - Ok, it's infront of the book but cant really see..for privacy's sake lah. It's just a pass which I hate to wear around my neck..coz it's too..err...heavy..hehe. No lah, my face is on it and I look darn silly. BUt i still need to carry it as some parts of my workplace need to scan in this pass for access. Although most times I say I didn't bring so they would open for me..hahha

Esprit black wallet - Everyone needs a wallet. So far this wallet has not failed me. If it does, I can always buy a new one..hahah! It was more of an accidental buy lah but come to think of its durability all this time, I didn't think I make a bad choice!

Hello Panda chocolate bear biscuits - I need to eat something during a long journey and eating two or three of this small biscuits are enough. I know I am supposed to cut down on chocolate so this small packet can actually last me for almost a week! But I need to have something compact like this coz hunger pangs are unpredictable.

CLINIQUE derma white sunblock - I wear a sunblock everyday and even though I don't top up on my sunbock outside, I just carry this handy tube in case. I use the normal size tube in the morning. If i go gym and have showered, I will slap this on. Oh, one word of advice. It's best to wash ur face first with a small handy tube of facial wash instead of just slapping on a new layer of foundation or stuffs. Bad for skin. I dont wear foundation or powder except on really really special occasions. A tinted sunblock is suffice.

Black pouch - If i need to go out for lunch or just have something handy to carry, I have this pouch and it can carry quite a lot. Some of the things seen here go into this bag for easy access also. So I actually carry a bag within bag.

Bratz Key pouch - Yeah, this is a stylish Bratz pouch which I use to keep my pouch. The opening's pretty small but jz nice to fit in keys for my house, my lockers and ofc table drawers.

Hairbrush with mirror - I bought this recently. So funky! Got mirror some more. Plus, it is foldable. Goes into the black pouch.

Straight comb - A hairbrush is not really enough for me as it doesn't smooth down the hair. So I will comb my hair with this. I only comb my hair outside if I washed it that day and I need to straighten my hair as it tends to get tangly on hairwash days. Or if i go gym, then I use this comb too.

Watsons Rose Scented wet tissue - A wet tissue is really handy and it doesn't stick to ur skin like how dry tissue can get. Oh, what's missing is tissues too in my handbag coz I keep finishing up several packets of it due to excessive flus nowadays..haha.

Body Shop Cranberry lip balm - Actually I find this useful coz I tend to have dry lips occasionally. This lip balm keep them smooth temporarily like totally cant see that I am having dry lips. Plus it has that bit of glitter on it. Smart!

Black Dangly Earrings - This is such a neat pair of earrings! I got it from Far East Plaza for just 3 bucks. It is an instant glam factor if I need to accessorize.

Loreal Blusher - I love this blusher! This colour is so me. I dont wear lipstick but i like blushers where I can actually see the shade of colour if I have it on. Some blushers are gimmicks. Cannot see the colour once I brush it on my cheeks. Oh, blushers give me this fresh look like 'I just had sex' look..bwahahah! Nolah..i just like it onlie.

Nokia Handphone - And how can we not have this most most most important thing of all? The handphone..duh! Okay, I use it mostly to answer calls..not much of making calls..more like sms-ing and listening to radio. Oh, and taking pics of myself! hahaha...

Yupz..so these are the things lah. The evian mineral water bottle...is also part of the ensemble but today I didn't carry one with me coz there wasn't enough bottles yesterday. I drink either this or ice mountain coz the latter is cheaper and taste nicer. but the evian bottle is nicer lah..hehe..So what do YOU have in urs?

Comments

Popular Posts