DOctors

I am reallie trying my best to live each day to the fullest. Okay, I am not saying I go off bungee jumping or go sky diving...coz they're just the things to do for someone who wants to really live their life to the fullest. Actuallie, not necessarily. I would rather die early than to engage in those...although bungee jumping doesn't sound so bad. Okay..so who am I kidding.


But i just wanna be able to tell someone what I did during the day or night..(I mean, prior to sleeping) and I wanna be able to stir some interest. I am not gonna define my life doing something like watching tv..programme after programme..no matter how thought provoking they are. Right now, I do have a few things in my mind which I try my best to get as much involvement as I can. Sorta make them a thing of reality..not some things which I wished I had done..or simply an idea..no more than that.


Okay, it was a good three days of rest...although I would say that my flu and clogged up mouth didn't really improve tremendously. So yeah..I finallie gave in to going to the doctor and got myself some medicine. Although I am still puzzled on why the heck the medicine is getting more and more expensive. Okay, put at it this way..like why the heck for me..it's always almsot to 50. Dimwits. Haha..come to think of it, I didn't look all sloppy when i went down to the clinic yesterday. I tot I looked like I wasn't sick. You know how the typical person who is sick would dress up. Most often they looked like they slapped on whatever clothes they can see..whether in the cupboard hanging or on the floor...and uhm...unable to tell the difference whether those had been worn or not. For me, I remembered when I used to get sick, I would dress in pretty big clothes...coz comfort is the number one factor for me. I wouldn't care if my doctor thinks that I am the world's worst dressed patient. I didn't know what got over me but I wore a black colour top that would look best on a non sick day. I just wanted something which I wouldn't need to iron..haha. As much as possible I wouldn't want to iron ANYTHing..but hey, would I rather dress up in clothes crumpled beyond recognition or be all prim and proper? Hrm..that's hard..hrm...think think think..nope..no cant answer especially if ironing is concerned and my mum doesn't volunteer..hehe.


So yeah party coz I was hoping it would be that Arab doctor who looked quite handsome and his hair an interesting shade of blonde. Okay, can't really remember coz it was so so so long ago. I think it was blonde highlights. Oh yeah, the only thing I remembered about him was that twice, he was freakin' late which I figured was maybe he was out partying the whole night prior to this. Well, if i knew how late he would be, I wouldn't be spending a few dollars at Mcdonald's to kill time considering I am not a big a fan of their breakfast.


So whatever. He didn't turn up but another doctor did. Eversince the original doctor passed away, there is not actual permanent doctor. I guess his wife wanted different doctors most times just like a change of clothes but based on my observation, the one who would stay longer would be those yuppy doctors. Yup, the kinds of doctors of whom you can easily mistaken as those working along shenton way..the sorta 'business-like' kind of composure and attire. I guess she has a thing for them..like me..I just love to ogle at those handsome yuppy with their smart work shirt and pants..and ooh! oooh! I like those with jelled up hair or nice slightly spiky hair and then they carry laptops. Forget men in uniform! We're talking about men in work attire! Right..did I just digress here?


So this doctor was bald and I tot he was a patient. I mean he did come from an odd place. Usually doctors enter from the back door but this one came from the main entrance. He also looked at me and I was thinking..yet again..okay, so maybe he's admiring my butt or what..haha..I mean this gym thing slowly gets rid of my butt fats but as my butt is starting to take shape, it kinda took on a temporary sexy shape..hahaha! I mean..reallie! I didn't think much la except to label..chee ko pek onlie (Dirty old man). I mean he wasn't old but quite matured looking. And bald. Yet again, this doctor looked like the sort you would usually see drinking alone or with a group of guy friends at the bar or pub.


Yet another conclusion I can make is that how the wife of the deceased doctor, who is now the clinic's director, would go down pubs in search of doctors. I mean..reallie..except for like two of them..the rest would make me easily mistaken them as those who hang out along boat quay or clarke quay. Seriously..


Oh whatever. I hate going to the doctors and it doesn't matter to me if they're female or male..attractive or cute..or ugly even..I just hate going to the doctor and the after effects like the yucky medicine which I have to take. Okay, paying would fall under the same category too. Oh, and I also hate to report in sick if i ever need to take mc before I die from an overdose of snorts or a fever overkill.Gawd..I could have bought a brand new rather expensive top with that money for the medicine and consultation!!! Wah, add in a mere few dollars or not even, I can even buy two MANGO tops! I see more and more yuppy doctors jumping on the bandwagon now.


So right now..I am happy that I can sing without breaking my voice halfway whenever interrupted by a spitful of phlgem in my throat..hee. Hooray to me! Sing sing sing..I love singing!!!! Now if onlie i can get rid of the flu...

Comments

Popular Posts