Self Pics

Since Im still being savaged by the flu bug with both my nose and throat all clogged up, i'm quite weak to think and write a lengthy blog. I have some things to write about but sighz..i guess that will have to wait even when I write for my own pleasure and no one reads my blog. Still, Im weak..not denying that. So therefore i can only engage you in pictures of myself and it's up to you to think up of stories relating to the different anatomies of my face.
Hey, ask you something? Do i look that attractive to actually garner the attention of some..well..guys..in public? Narh..maybe it's just me or they tot i looked like some familiar celebrity face a.k.a. paris hilton or something. WhateveR. Oh, and my apologies to chinese guys who are on the lookout for a chinese girlfriend, sorrie to disappoint you that Im simply not chinese if you happened to look my way. And for each of the malay guy whose eyes seem to wander on me but has a girlfriend attached to his poor arm, Im not for ur eyes to see. Keep your eyes to your girl! Dont think we girls dont have eyes on our back. How do you I reckon I can sense a cute guy behind me like 500m away?

ME in pre FLU bug times



Me DURING my 'attacked by flu bug' times (notice the sickly pale look and the slightly sunken cheeks..yah..im suffering)


But I still managed to smile despite ending up with a weird looking smile..haha..

Comments

Popular Posts