jbbaby

One of my fav websites had just upgraded and I don't believe i can upload a whopping 10k of photos for free! BUt i have yet to really use that whole of 10k. COuld be just a gimmick. But now it has also become the ULTIMATe website to place the videos which I had painstakingly taken. Hey..it's not easy to keep my arms bent at the elbow for 30 seconds straight, you know. It's all in the focus..and what i ate prior to the shooting.

Anyway..this is so neat! check out this video!! oh a bit of background on the video. It is of course..starring my boyfriend. It's silent..coz im the ultimate amateur video camerawoman. But pictures..or in this case, video..speak a thousand words. Like how magic can woe people and throw the sceptic out of 'em, although sheepishly I am more into his biceps than any of his magic tricks added up altogether. Even if they can move the mountain. But man! Those biceps and body..and his appropriate height for my liking...can God ever be fair to me...haiz.

So yeah..yawns..he performed yet another of his magic trick right before he left for las vegas where he had been earning money to pay off my expenses here.



Comments

Popular Posts