Birthday Treat & Celebration at FIX Cafe with My Friend

Slightly more than a week ago, I had the pleasure of giving a friend of mine a birthday treat because I feel like she's so deserving of it. I am very sure my treat isn't the only one because she's such a kind soul that everyone appreciates having her around. If there are angels among us, she is definitely one of them.

She is also my personal motivator and the fact that she's so caring instead of being so judgmental about others make her so much endearing as a human being. We appreciate each other's company and I thank God that no matter how hectic my life is, whether in terms of family or personal problems, He sends me this glimmer of hope that not everything is bad in life.

We had our dinner at FIX cafe which specializes in grilled meat dishes but unfortunately, their service was so slow and the fact that these meat was grilled to perfection, I could understand. I just could not understand the 45 or so minutes of waiting. And how we observed they practically get the orders wrong for all tables which is saying something as well. They should do something about the timing and the taking down of orders, I must say, including getting the orders right. I was too famished to point out that they got my side dishes wrong.

Anyway, we spent the time talking to each other and while you're with a company like my friend, you don't notice the time passing by. I can imagine we can sit down and talk for hours and hours that I often joked with her, why don't you come with manly biceps too, haha!!

We were also talking about our other friend because it's been awhile since we last met and my friend being the caring sort, is always thinking about her wanting to know how's it been for her which I fully can symphatize with as not every one has an easy life.

But this, being her night, we had fun sharing and learning things including how to use this app called snapchat which I had no clue how to use. Since she had some experience, she taught me how to use and I have been having fun using this app :)

Anyway, here's the pictures from the night of celebration! Here's to many more years of friendship and birthday treats from me.



















follow me on http://instagram.com/rahayupopz

Comments

Popular Posts