Skip to main content

Birthday Treat & Celebration at FIX Cafe with My Friend

Slightly more than a week ago, I had the pleasure of giving a friend of mine a birthday treat because I feel like she's so deserving of it. I am very sure my treat isn't the only one because she's such a kind soul that everyone appreciates having her around. If there are angels among us, she is definitely one of them.

She is also my personal motivator and the fact that she's so caring instead of being so judgmental about others make her so much endearing as a human being. We appreciate each other's company and I thank God that no matter how hectic my life is, whether in terms of family or personal problems, He sends me this glimmer of hope that not everything is bad in life.

We had our dinner at FIX cafe which specializes in grilled meat dishes but unfortunately, their service was so slow and the fact that these meat was grilled to perfection, I could understand. I just could not understand the 45 or so minutes of waiting. And how we observed they practically get the orders wrong for all tables which is saying something as well. They should do something about the timing and the taking down of orders, I must say, including getting the orders right. I was too famished to point out that they got my side dishes wrong.

Anyway, we spent the time talking to each other and while you're with a company like my friend, you don't notice the time passing by. I can imagine we can sit down and talk for hours and hours that I often joked with her, why don't you come with manly biceps too, haha!!

We were also talking about our other friend because it's been awhile since we last met and my friend being the caring sort, is always thinking about her wanting to know how's it been for her which I fully can symphatize with as not every one has an easy life.

But this, being her night, we had fun sharing and learning things including how to use this app called snapchat which I had no clue how to use. Since she had some experience, she taught me how to use and I have been having fun using this app :)

Anyway, here's the pictures from the night of celebration! Here's to many more years of friendship and birthday treats from me.



















follow me on http://instagram.com/rahayupopz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Step at A Time

Hello there It has been a while, right? I used to treat this blog as a place for me to rant, talk about nonsensical things and interests that, when I think back about it, were pretty cringeworthy. But it was part of the process of me growing up and navigating through my life which is full of ups and downs, just like the tidal waves. I still need a form of outlet to write out my thoughts and I have been journaling for the last few years. At first, I was still writing nonsense, or simply writing about how my day went, but I try to make it a more conscious journalling where I will write about things that I can take lessons from or to reflect on. So how has life been for me? Well, I no longer am running an online shop where I used to do customised cards and then just specializing in box cards. I do want to have an online business, preferably one I don't have to travel to meet people.  If you read my last post about being zen, I think I have 'tripled' the amount of zen inside of...

Listen to Me

It kinda irks me when I am trying to express an opinion or sharing a piece of knowledge but it's met with strong objection or Im being cut half way before I even finished. I mean...come on...does it hurt to actually listen first, doesnt matter if u agree or not? Yes I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions but it's frustrating because I feel like a sore loser. That sort of conversation is actually begging to be turned into some huge argument if I am equally annoying and equally strong headed as well. But I dont want to do that especially if they are my friends. Then again, I am subjected to being called a wimp or somebody who cant stand up strong against what she believes in or her own opinions. That will sorta give the person a sense of pride for getting a landslide victory. At first I used to think that hey, maybe the person has a point and I am wrong. But come to think of it, that's bull! It's one thing not to argue and another thing to let ur own opinions b...

Not Gone from Good

Life hasn't been good lately especially in the last two weeks. The latest news is that it seems that almost everyone has an increase in their pay due to changes in the civil servant wage scale and very unfortunately, my group didn't get it. So my boss, whose post is that of a manager and the operations manager, have quite a significant salary rise.  I heard she got a 10% pay rise. 10%!!! look, even the attendants got a pay rise. What we got? nada! zilch! Why? Because apparently our salary is of a competitive range. Sigh, such is the unfairness of life. I'm already struggling as it is and then apparently now, the rich has become richer. The poor remains nothing but a destitute mess. So I guess the only chance for a pay rise is for me to be promoted and though I do not know how much pay rise will that be, at least it is going to be slightly better. The problem is that I have no clue when I will get promoted. I am not one of those people with many super ideas that will great...