Feeling the Chills in the Start of Feb

Before you know it, February is here. One month has gone since I last watched The Wanted performed for the New Year countdown. Financially, it  has been a good month. I *crosses fingers and toes* hope that NOTHING will suddenly come and attack my current savings and I'll be biting those same fingers that I crossed to see how am I going to survive this family, yet again. 

But always think positive and always work hard. This is my current motto of the year. I don't want to think about how much sleep I have to sacrifice and how much work I have to do. I just have to do the best I can. There are a lot of busy and successful people out there and they have the same amount of time as me. It's a matter of how strict I am in maintaining the many aspects of my life including time management and personal finances.

It's not exactly a good start to February for me though, because I came down with a fever yesterday and I had to heavily rely on painkillers to subside the fever so that I can continue with my work. It helps that I get plenty of rest although after the fever had subsided, I had to get up from bed and do some work.

Covering myself up in a pink blanket
So, lucky for me, I managed to complete the set of 8 Birthday Cards and they're not the type which I do quickly a few at the same time. I actually take time to sketch out the designs because I want to make each one a quality piece but of course, whether they turn out the same exact thing as I sketched out, is a completely different thing. It's called adapting ;p I have many orders on my plate surprisingly as many as *gulp* 3 orders which is good news of course as my target this year is to have at least one order per week. So that is more than enough. I have to just keep going and even if things don't go exactly as planned, like today I plan to this or do that, I just have to keep going, if you know what I mean. There's always the next day or another time that I can schedule for it.

Just keep going and try to catch up :)

Like in the wise words of Dory 'just keep swimming...just keep swimming'

If January hasn't been such a good month for you, chin up because that's not the end of the world. Don't rule your life based purely on emotions. Make wise decisions and quantify each day with gratefulness and by doing things that will add quality to your life. And if you have been under the weather, like me enduring the aftermath of fever which is flu, get well soon :)



follow me on http://instagram.com/rahayupopz

Comments

Popular Posts