Skip to main content

Feeling the Chills in the Start of Feb

Before you know it, February is here. One month has gone since I last watched The Wanted performed for the New Year countdown. Financially, it  has been a good month. I *crosses fingers and toes* hope that NOTHING will suddenly come and attack my current savings and I'll be biting those same fingers that I crossed to see how am I going to survive this family, yet again. 

But always think positive and always work hard. This is my current motto of the year. I don't want to think about how much sleep I have to sacrifice and how much work I have to do. I just have to do the best I can. There are a lot of busy and successful people out there and they have the same amount of time as me. It's a matter of how strict I am in maintaining the many aspects of my life including time management and personal finances.

It's not exactly a good start to February for me though, because I came down with a fever yesterday and I had to heavily rely on painkillers to subside the fever so that I can continue with my work. It helps that I get plenty of rest although after the fever had subsided, I had to get up from bed and do some work.

Covering myself up in a pink blanket
So, lucky for me, I managed to complete the set of 8 Birthday Cards and they're not the type which I do quickly a few at the same time. I actually take time to sketch out the designs because I want to make each one a quality piece but of course, whether they turn out the same exact thing as I sketched out, is a completely different thing. It's called adapting ;p I have many orders on my plate surprisingly as many as *gulp* 3 orders which is good news of course as my target this year is to have at least one order per week. So that is more than enough. I have to just keep going and even if things don't go exactly as planned, like today I plan to this or do that, I just have to keep going, if you know what I mean. There's always the next day or another time that I can schedule for it.

Just keep going and try to catch up :)

Like in the wise words of Dory 'just keep swimming...just keep swimming'

If January hasn't been such a good month for you, chin up because that's not the end of the world. Don't rule your life based purely on emotions. Make wise decisions and quantify each day with gratefulness and by doing things that will add quality to your life. And if you have been under the weather, like me enduring the aftermath of fever which is flu, get well soon :)



follow me on http://instagram.com/rahayupopz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Step at A Time

Hello there It has been a while, right? I used to treat this blog as a place for me to rant, talk about nonsensical things and interests that, when I think back about it, were pretty cringeworthy. But it was part of the process of me growing up and navigating through my life which is full of ups and downs, just like the tidal waves. I still need a form of outlet to write out my thoughts and I have been journaling for the last few years. At first, I was still writing nonsense, or simply writing about how my day went, but I try to make it a more conscious journalling where I will write about things that I can take lessons from or to reflect on. So how has life been for me? Well, I no longer am running an online shop where I used to do customised cards and then just specializing in box cards. I do want to have an online business, preferably one I don't have to travel to meet people.  If you read my last post about being zen, I think I have 'tripled' the amount of zen inside of...

Listen to Me

It kinda irks me when I am trying to express an opinion or sharing a piece of knowledge but it's met with strong objection or Im being cut half way before I even finished. I mean...come on...does it hurt to actually listen first, doesnt matter if u agree or not? Yes I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions but it's frustrating because I feel like a sore loser. That sort of conversation is actually begging to be turned into some huge argument if I am equally annoying and equally strong headed as well. But I dont want to do that especially if they are my friends. Then again, I am subjected to being called a wimp or somebody who cant stand up strong against what she believes in or her own opinions. That will sorta give the person a sense of pride for getting a landslide victory. At first I used to think that hey, maybe the person has a point and I am wrong. But come to think of it, that's bull! It's one thing not to argue and another thing to let ur own opinions b...

Ray of Light

The act of falling in love. Very subjective and it also depends on the object you desire. Well, if it is the 'whoa mama!' sort of hunk or good looker, then yours truly has fallen in love many times over and over again. But a guy who has stolen my heart for good..well...that has yet to happen. But let's not talk about my non existent love life. Let's just ponder over the act of falling in love. From what I have observed through several tv shows or even movies, I gather that well..not everyone is so lucky to have fallen in love at first sight. It takes time, and maybe it will even take boyfriend after boyfriend or girlfriend after girlfriend before reality smacks your face and you end up with your very first boyfriend (gasp!). What a truly merry go round. Hey, it happens. Because we make mistakes and we are too blind to notice how someone can truly bring you happiness by their sheer volumes of care and concern for you. In the midst of crisis, a ray of light shines through...