Im Gorgeous!

haha..so that was some wake up call! me? gorgeous?!! awww...get out of here!!! no i didnt come back...come back!!!!


i know ive heard like so many times how different i looked recently that even the people considered rather 'hard core' or die die doesn't see any difference (which i dont bear a grudge against seriously..) then suddenly heaps praises on me on how i managed to lose so much weight. I cant even remember how i looked like in the past coz im so used to being just the way I am and i dont walk around with a mirror infront of myself to see any significant physical differences. And that kinda makes people think that im being too humble like denying that ive lost weight or when i comment that i kinda need to buy a new clothing item..they'd be like..yah, of coz you need one...which I have no idea if it was meant to be a sarcastic remark or what. whatever.


but what gave me a shock was my ex supervisor of whom when I was under his supervision, he seemed to notice the little details. Even my own good friend or colleagues at work wouldnt even notice even when walking and working side by side with them that day! It was a mere glance and he said, eh nice earrings! Someone FINALLY NOTICED! And it's undeniably light blue colours against my tanned brown face! CAN'T GO WRONG! So when he came into our office months after he was transferred to another department, he saw me and he gave me this shocked look saying 'What happen to you?!!!' Im like..i dunno..im jz shredding some papers with my eyes like looking at my top and trying to pick up any microscopic stains or something. This is unbelievable. He is the only guy I know that is so freakin' kepo or busybody in trying to get into the freakin' details..including the nitty gritty bits like where i get the health information from..how much of intake is good....what kind of exercises....*yawns..*...i dont remember anyone paying me to be a diet consultant. However, one thing he did remember was how i would ask permission from him to claim the half an hour of office time per week to do some workout at the gym. Well, at least I don't misuse the time given. But he was still trying to get every single detail from me that two things finally saved me from his clutches in two separate days (wat luck i was assigned to be in office 2 freakin' whole days!) such as a) the phone ringing on the table which i seldom ever picked up... and b) toilet break. Sure people just want to know how I did it but not until like gawd.....trying to seriously dig into every bit of it. But anyway, it's so cool to have a guy to notice it (however lame it sounds that the guy has to be my ex supervisor instead..). Why can't it be that cute IT guy? Wait..he doesn't exist.


Okay! Let's see here. Actually, I don't really have much to say although I've been dying to blog about. Know what..I can get rather emotional when I watch certain shows that just wanna make you *sniff* cry buckets of water. I remembered they used to show 'Touched by an Angel'. Every episode, I definitely...most definitely...cry. So far, there was only one episode which I managed to keep my eyes dry coz the storyline was rather lame..there wasn't a single bit of emotional moment except when for me when I thought I wasted my one hour sitting down watching this episode.


Just last week, the same thing happened and this time, it was a different show but basically, I almost wanted to cry my heart out..again for that day. Why again? I was so stressed when I couldnt find my dad anywhere under our flat and the flats around our neighbourhood, when he finally called to say that he was fetched by my cousin to his flat, I just started to be so emotionally wrecked up that I guessed my dad kinda figured out that I was very upset by my frequent long pauses in between when I was trying to stay in control of eyes.


I know my mum always teased me about how im his daughter and all while she and my brother will continue to take care of each other if one day, we decide to live separately. Well...watever....he is my father, and some more, he is rather sickly and doesn't have a very good clear vision although it has been stabilised by the two operations.


Sometimes, I wonder if beside paying the bills for the house and buying all the food, I don't know if I am doing something good for the family or simply being taken advantage of. Last time I used to be so freakin' mad that I would answer in seriously monotonour tone or simply snap back. But I kinda chill out after that even though the routine to buy stuffs for the family is like a fixed and permanent everyday routine to me...haha..But I guessed the main reason could be of my colleague who is more senior than me who reminded me to do the deeds for my mum without bearing a grudge against her. I'll take it that whether or not I want to, I have to do it coz after all she's my mum. And the good deeds that we show towards her, will in return be towards my advantage like getting extra 'points' when you go to heaven.


Actually, i'm running low on energy these past few days which explain my absence on the net for awhile. Im seriously trying to open my eyes wide while typing. I guess I need to slow down a bit in life coz im often in a rush...rush to shower...rush to go to work...rush to buy the daily goods...rush back home...and this constant rushing has somehow put me in a rather bad shape. haiz I wish i could have just a day doing my own things outside....simply sitting down and eating my chocolate muffin with hot cocoa at starbucks while watching the world go by. Oh, and switching my phone off in case my mum calls and find out I took a day off from work without telling her.


I seriously have to go to bed and get my sleepy eyes to finally close for the next few hours. Oh, and sleeping in the wee hours like this kinda make tired too I guess..hehe..Right...hopefully, i'll have more energy for my next entry.

Comments

Popular Posts