Skip to main content

"Broken Hearted"

oh man..the anguish...of someone tat u have been admiring told you..in ur face...that he is seeing someone. The anguish. Okay, this has nothing to do with me..bwahaaha...it's just this teenage drama (no, this is NOT a manifestation of a certain beverly hills or any of that 'oh i am so prettie' teen dramas). It's just pure..err..teenage. Though it's just a fictional show, it focuses on a teen who is small sized, with a big talent for singing, playing the guitar, and writing songs. And she has this huge crush on this guy who is duh obviously, the guy who oozes the cool factor..but doesn't sound grown up enough..haha. Okay, I added that last bit. And she wrote a song about him, for every chance encounter in school, and had it compiled in a self-made cd. It got lost, however, when her friend had taken it for one of his 'movie' projects. Then it got transited from one student to another when someone borrowed it by accident, then it landed on a trolley of books which were part of the 'reading is fun' for kids programme. After a lot of chasing throughout the school compound, with the girl imagining about the whole school listening to her love song declarations and worse...her own crush listening to her cd, it made her even more determined to have it back in her own hands. Of course, it being a comedy at the same time, there were a few 'mishaps' that happened as she was looking for her lost cd. Like the two girls who are, what you call...popular wannabes had their hair all tangled up when she pushed this kid who accidentally spit out his chewing gum and landed onto one of the girls' hair. They kinda head banged each other as they too got pushed in the mad rush and so were 'stuck' to each other.

Then okay..to cut the story short, she finally found where her cd was. It was about to be given away in a lucky draw. All the things, excluding her cd, were a mish mash of lost items found all over the school. Her friend, thankfully, had a lucky draw ticket though she didn't get it. But haha...before the last number in the sequence was called out...she was screaming like mad because of all the stress. She didn't get the lost item giveaways though the whole lot of it, except the justin guarini lunchbox (in case u didn't know, he was the runner up to the first american idol..still didn't know? i am not surprised..he ain't famous anyway). was given to her by this girl.

Then to her surprise, she got the cd back but inside of it, it WASNT her cd. Instead it was a cd belonging to her crush. So, it was onlie through logical sense that she figured out that the cd was most probably with that crush of hers. haha...but the next thing she did was so totally not logical. She just grabbed his cd player after she found him near the stairs landing....threw it on the floor...and then stomped on it. He didn't reallie look shocked like he somehow knew why she acted that way. Then, he showed her a pc of cd..asking her if that was hers. Then, he went into this speech like how she sang so well in the cd...how flattered he was...and then said that he felt the same way about her too and perhaps they could go out sometimes.


She gushed and then she woke up from her 'dream'. Yes, she did smash the cd player...and yes, he said that she sang well and how flattered he was. Except that he didn't say that he wanted to go out with her. Just she thought like wow..did he actuallie say that?..he dropped the bombshell. He told her he was seeing someone. There was no way that they could be together...and then, as if on cue, the girlfriend came down from the stairs. If I was not wrong, it was the same girl who gave her the box load of 'lost items' which she got through the lucky draw. And yes..she was a babe....and they looked like 'the perfect couple' as they left the girl standing alone...sad...while they were busy hugging each other while walking and holding hands..kissing. It was so 'painful'....and for every happy song that she wrote about him, in the background started playing a song, in her head I assume, about how heartbroken she was.

After all the efforts of liking him from the start and all of the 65 days. And how surprised she was to know that he knew her name...which surprised her coz who was she after all..she was unfabulous compared to her more happening friends. And, how they became friends from that day and how her admiration for him grew stronger every episode coz he just had to do crush-worthy things. But things didn't go as expected. The song playing in the background...which she sang...was telling how disappointed she was and how until the end of her life, he would never loved her but no matter what, she will never break his heart too.

IT WAS SO SAD!! So sad that for every thing that the girl does, it just didn't turn out rite and this guy would just brighten up her day just by his sheer smile and concern. All to be broken with the emergence of his girlfriend, which puzzled me..why the hell she didn't show up in the first place and end all of this confusion and NOT break this poor girl's heaRt? I can just imagine me being in her shoes. Like the kind of stuffs some guy does for you which made you think that hey, this guy shows so much concern for you especially at times, when people are laughing at you coz you're jz so clumsy (e.g. falling flat on your face..) and then he'll ask you if you're alrite. When you feel so special while even your own best buds have their own things to do and no one was there to listen to your problems and this guy would come along and listen to your every word. Then, just as you tried your mighty best to keep the secret admiration for this guy to yourself, your own friend had to screw it all up making you behave in your non-unsual way and make you lose all senses...just so that you don't make a fool out of you..After all, who are you compared to this guy who has the charm..the charisma..the X factor..while you spend most times in your room by your pc...recording your written music?

I don't know how the next episode is going to be. I tell ya...it's so painful for the girl, to hear from the guy's mouth himself, that he can't be with her. I expected any hope of love to just fade away or get killed instantly. It's so hard to accept..well, addie singer, maybe there is still hope coz that girl doesn't look like she deserves him at all. She's onlie onto him jz coz he's the most popular guy in school and she thinks she's all babelicious. Gal you have the guts..the talent....the quirky personality...if you are a real life person, I tell ya, don't give up. Don't make all your 65 days of admiration for him go to waste. Do something about it! He deserves you more than her. Yes, the b.i.t.c.h.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Step at A Time

Hello there It has been a while, right? I used to treat this blog as a place for me to rant, talk about nonsensical things and interests that, when I think back about it, were pretty cringeworthy. But it was part of the process of me growing up and navigating through my life which is full of ups and downs, just like the tidal waves. I still need a form of outlet to write out my thoughts and I have been journaling for the last few years. At first, I was still writing nonsense, or simply writing about how my day went, but I try to make it a more conscious journalling where I will write about things that I can take lessons from or to reflect on. So how has life been for me? Well, I no longer am running an online shop where I used to do customised cards and then just specializing in box cards. I do want to have an online business, preferably one I don't have to travel to meet people.  If you read my last post about being zen, I think I have 'tripled' the amount of zen inside of...

Listen to Me

It kinda irks me when I am trying to express an opinion or sharing a piece of knowledge but it's met with strong objection or Im being cut half way before I even finished. I mean...come on...does it hurt to actually listen first, doesnt matter if u agree or not? Yes I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions but it's frustrating because I feel like a sore loser. That sort of conversation is actually begging to be turned into some huge argument if I am equally annoying and equally strong headed as well. But I dont want to do that especially if they are my friends. Then again, I am subjected to being called a wimp or somebody who cant stand up strong against what she believes in or her own opinions. That will sorta give the person a sense of pride for getting a landslide victory. At first I used to think that hey, maybe the person has a point and I am wrong. But come to think of it, that's bull! It's one thing not to argue and another thing to let ur own opinions b...

Not Gone from Good

Life hasn't been good lately especially in the last two weeks. The latest news is that it seems that almost everyone has an increase in their pay due to changes in the civil servant wage scale and very unfortunately, my group didn't get it. So my boss, whose post is that of a manager and the operations manager, have quite a significant salary rise.  I heard she got a 10% pay rise. 10%!!! look, even the attendants got a pay rise. What we got? nada! zilch! Why? Because apparently our salary is of a competitive range. Sigh, such is the unfairness of life. I'm already struggling as it is and then apparently now, the rich has become richer. The poor remains nothing but a destitute mess. So I guess the only chance for a pay rise is for me to be promoted and though I do not know how much pay rise will that be, at least it is going to be slightly better. The problem is that I have no clue when I will get promoted. I am not one of those people with many super ideas that will great...