Skip to main content

"Me a BiG MeaniE"

Can u be mean and at the same time nice? Or u push the blame to someone and then later be remorseful about it and quietly try to amend the situation? Can I say that I can be like that sometimes? Like..for e.g. I did a boo-boo when I wrote someone's address wrongly on the package containing an esprit skirt and the person was like emailing me that she didn't receive the item. I tot that k..maybe there is a delay on the singpost side..but when she emailed me again that she STILL didn't receive the email..I panicked. I tot..damn it! Could I have possibly wrote her address wronGly?!! What the FReak..then the whole blame thing would be against me! And and and...she would taint my clean record at the yahoo auctions by giving me a negative rating..NOOOOOooooo!

And true enuf..in my hurrie..i wrote down her block add wronGly. I jz found out todae. Then scared to admit that it was my mistake..I ahem..fwd the email she sent me containing the address and changed the block number to the one that I wrote...and it was onlie after I sent..that I tot what IF she had kept a copy of the original email she sent me?!!! But then.. I didn't take the matter lying flat down and did what i could so that she could take actions. I gave her all the necessary details like a scan of the receipt containing the date I sent the package...the registered article number..hotline number..yada yada..and also dropped a hint as to what could have been the problem..the address. You see..i was that nice yet mean to her..by trying to push the blame to her! Argh..the irony..hope she can get the matter settled asap so she would quit bothering and gasp..ask for refunD..!

I could email singpost too but then it would be a giveaway that I knew I wrote down her block number wrongly. So, I just leave her to settle the matter first..IF the matter is solveable..(got such woRd)?!!

Well...okay back to a little me time. Guess what? Ysterday my team mate dropped a bombshell that our boss had been giving random calls to school to ask as to wat time the teams arrived in school. Okay..here's the thing..now is the school holidays rite? And most of the childcare centres..that are opened even during the hols..start at 7 but we start our screening at 9am or 9.30 am. So okay...i know that our office hours supposed to start at 8am. But I don't want ah...to just hang around the school...haha..it's so you know...ODD being in a place where u are just a visitor. And then..yeah..sometimes u get weird looks from teachers, parents...like they're curious as to who u are. But okay..if the things arrived alreadi..then we can set up immediately so that we can begin work..or at least..act busie..haha...Nevertheless..I know that they have all their reasons for being 'harsh' on us in regards to timing coz we get the 'priviledge' to come to go back earlie..most of the times an hour earlier if let's say our schedule is up to 5 or earlier. Alreadi a big priviledge enough..no?! I dunno..no matter what..it sucks to come earlie in school..for me as long as I don't come after the supposed screening time..tink that's an achievement enuf alreadi..haha..

And some more I am not in this alone..others are in the same boat as me. Though I was scared like shit when he called us this morning, and ask us wat time we arrived in school yesterday, my team mate did a wonderful job by lying thru' her teeth..excellently. Of course..today, after we heard such a stupid freakin' news yesterday about the management calling up the schools to enquire wat time we reach, we came earlier. All of us..except for one..haha..she just couldn't be botheRed.

After awhile..we didn't reallie dwell on it..haha..I felt that okay...so what? They just have nothing better to do at 8 o'clock in the morning when they report for work so they tot..oh okay....today i feel like calling up schools...yipee!! Oh 'kena' caught....! And then more work to do on their side..and yes, another bad mark on our recoRd. Like my team-mate says..maybe it's their way of getting riD of the staff slowly by making them resign for their intolerance twds the strict rules imposed by the management? I dunno..this thing sucks..no matter wat..it still helps me to pay for my bills. Can't complain enuf, rite? Haiz...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Step at A Time

Hello there It has been a while, right? I used to treat this blog as a place for me to rant, talk about nonsensical things and interests that, when I think back about it, were pretty cringeworthy. But it was part of the process of me growing up and navigating through my life which is full of ups and downs, just like the tidal waves. I still need a form of outlet to write out my thoughts and I have been journaling for the last few years. At first, I was still writing nonsense, or simply writing about how my day went, but I try to make it a more conscious journalling where I will write about things that I can take lessons from or to reflect on. So how has life been for me? Well, I no longer am running an online shop where I used to do customised cards and then just specializing in box cards. I do want to have an online business, preferably one I don't have to travel to meet people.  If you read my last post about being zen, I think I have 'tripled' the amount of zen inside of...

Listen to Me

It kinda irks me when I am trying to express an opinion or sharing a piece of knowledge but it's met with strong objection or Im being cut half way before I even finished. I mean...come on...does it hurt to actually listen first, doesnt matter if u agree or not? Yes I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions but it's frustrating because I feel like a sore loser. That sort of conversation is actually begging to be turned into some huge argument if I am equally annoying and equally strong headed as well. But I dont want to do that especially if they are my friends. Then again, I am subjected to being called a wimp or somebody who cant stand up strong against what she believes in or her own opinions. That will sorta give the person a sense of pride for getting a landslide victory. At first I used to think that hey, maybe the person has a point and I am wrong. But come to think of it, that's bull! It's one thing not to argue and another thing to let ur own opinions b...

Not Gone from Good

Life hasn't been good lately especially in the last two weeks. The latest news is that it seems that almost everyone has an increase in their pay due to changes in the civil servant wage scale and very unfortunately, my group didn't get it. So my boss, whose post is that of a manager and the operations manager, have quite a significant salary rise.  I heard she got a 10% pay rise. 10%!!! look, even the attendants got a pay rise. What we got? nada! zilch! Why? Because apparently our salary is of a competitive range. Sigh, such is the unfairness of life. I'm already struggling as it is and then apparently now, the rich has become richer. The poor remains nothing but a destitute mess. So I guess the only chance for a pay rise is for me to be promoted and though I do not know how much pay rise will that be, at least it is going to be slightly better. The problem is that I have no clue when I will get promoted. I am not one of those people with many super ideas that will great...