"Me a BiG MeaniE"

Can u be mean and at the same time nice? Or u push the blame to someone and then later be remorseful about it and quietly try to amend the situation? Can I say that I can be like that sometimes? Like..for e.g. I did a boo-boo when I wrote someone's address wrongly on the package containing an esprit skirt and the person was like emailing me that she didn't receive the item. I tot that k..maybe there is a delay on the singpost side..but when she emailed me again that she STILL didn't receive the email..I panicked. I tot..damn it! Could I have possibly wrote her address wronGly?!! What the FReak..then the whole blame thing would be against me! And and and...she would taint my clean record at the yahoo auctions by giving me a negative rating..NOOOOOooooo!

And true enuf..in my hurrie..i wrote down her block add wronGly. I jz found out todae. Then scared to admit that it was my mistake..I ahem..fwd the email she sent me containing the address and changed the block number to the one that I wrote...and it was onlie after I sent..that I tot what IF she had kept a copy of the original email she sent me?!!! But then.. I didn't take the matter lying flat down and did what i could so that she could take actions. I gave her all the necessary details like a scan of the receipt containing the date I sent the package...the registered article number..hotline number..yada yada..and also dropped a hint as to what could have been the problem..the address. You see..i was that nice yet mean to her..by trying to push the blame to her! Argh..the irony..hope she can get the matter settled asap so she would quit bothering and gasp..ask for refunD..!

I could email singpost too but then it would be a giveaway that I knew I wrote down her block number wrongly. So, I just leave her to settle the matter first..IF the matter is solveable..(got such woRd)?!!

Well...okay back to a little me time. Guess what? Ysterday my team mate dropped a bombshell that our boss had been giving random calls to school to ask as to wat time the teams arrived in school. Okay..here's the thing..now is the school holidays rite? And most of the childcare centres..that are opened even during the hols..start at 7 but we start our screening at 9am or 9.30 am. So okay...i know that our office hours supposed to start at 8am. But I don't want ah...to just hang around the school...haha..it's so you know...ODD being in a place where u are just a visitor. And then..yeah..sometimes u get weird looks from teachers, parents...like they're curious as to who u are. But okay..if the things arrived alreadi..then we can set up immediately so that we can begin work..or at least..act busie..haha...Nevertheless..I know that they have all their reasons for being 'harsh' on us in regards to timing coz we get the 'priviledge' to come to go back earlie..most of the times an hour earlier if let's say our schedule is up to 5 or earlier. Alreadi a big priviledge enough..no?! I dunno..no matter what..it sucks to come earlie in school..for me as long as I don't come after the supposed screening time..tink that's an achievement enuf alreadi..haha..

And some more I am not in this alone..others are in the same boat as me. Though I was scared like shit when he called us this morning, and ask us wat time we arrived in school yesterday, my team mate did a wonderful job by lying thru' her teeth..excellently. Of course..today, after we heard such a stupid freakin' news yesterday about the management calling up the schools to enquire wat time we reach, we came earlier. All of us..except for one..haha..she just couldn't be botheRed.

After awhile..we didn't reallie dwell on it..haha..I felt that okay...so what? They just have nothing better to do at 8 o'clock in the morning when they report for work so they tot..oh okay....today i feel like calling up schools...yipee!! Oh 'kena' caught....! And then more work to do on their side..and yes, another bad mark on our recoRd. Like my team-mate says..maybe it's their way of getting riD of the staff slowly by making them resign for their intolerance twds the strict rules imposed by the management? I dunno..this thing sucks..no matter wat..it still helps me to pay for my bills. Can't complain enuf, rite? Haiz...

Comments

Popular Posts