The Downs of Running An Online Shop & My Hope for A New Full Time Job

I've been toying with this idea on whether I should continue to run this little online shop of mine. It is tiring to actually wake up much earlier before work to rush some orders so that I can have it ready by the same day. But sometimes what pushes me on is the fact how some people have so much energy in themselves  because they truly believe in their products and want others to feel the same way too. But of course, it's not like the things come for free like what they say, in order to make money, you need to spend  money. And so that's how proper financial planning comes in. For me, it's kinda different because I tend to spend more on quality products and I don't like to charge high prices for my crafted products. Simply because not everything is about money you know. If I make a little cash, then it's good enough. Just to keep moving and so that I can continue to buy newer products from my favourite paper crafting stores in Singapore.

Then seeing how some other younger entrepreneurs tirelessly work through project after project tirelessly and yet looking flawless and with all smiles, sometimes I think wow, are they like energiser bunnies or something. But of course, what they portray on the social media is half of what you see behind. Juggling family commitments, being a boss to their workers, answering to suppliers and so on and so forth, I think about if they can do it, so can I. So during such moments where I feel like I can't do this, I just tell myself that I CAN do this. I am going to give my best as though I am the world's best. It's a bit far fetched but it sets you on the right path that if you only produce quality products, naturally things will slowly come into place, no matter how difficult the going can be you know.

So that is one of the things that is bugging me recently. Also because my energy took quite a dip as this week, we started fasting. However, I feel like I'm blessed that I'm sitting in the air conditioned room and just doing office work in front of the pc instead of out doing physical work in the hot sun. Not that I don't know how this was like, having to travel during work, and then being out in the sweltering sun and often walking up and down. Still tired is tired you know. But it's just the beginning. Over time, I believe it will get better and I will still be able to function. Except by normal state of function means lying in bed after eating and then playing with my handphone until I fall asleep, lol. 

Oh man, now I can't even recall that I used to go to school three times a week for 2 and a half years, haha..where being in bed after reaching home after work is out of question. I am still hoping that I will get called by the company I applied for a new job with even though they stated that it can take 8 weeks I guess? It's not that I don't enjoy the company of my friends. But I can't stand how we have to suffer under a management that isn't so sure what they have to do and being all jumpy and emotional. I know my previous boss was such a hard worker, fierce if the work is tardy, but she doesn't get emotions in the way like work is work. Even the Vice Principal of curriculum knows that we are 'suffering' under this change of management but I am lucky enough that we work closely as a team together, helping each other when the need arises.

Still, I don't study for the sake of nothing you know. I want to have a better future. That means I want to put my two and year of studies to good use. I pray that I get called for interview at least, instead of just pushing my applications aside. I feel like I am in a better position now that I was previously when I was still very new to work.

Hope for the best for me, please :)



follow me on http://instagram.com/rahayupopz

Comments

Popular Posts