Life is Back on Track

Yes I am back after a long absence because of my laptop that has been giving me problem by always hanging and making me do forced shutdowns. It has recovered already because after repeated failed attempts to resuscitate it, I finally brought it down to office this morning to get expert help from the right people. In other words, it always helps to be extra nice to the IT experts..heh.

So I got no choice but to allow him to do a factory reset back to the original. I did a back up mainly my pictures and documents and they have been reinstalled back. However for my brother's DVD which he had saved his documents, there is a technical problem so have to ask for help again.

Anyhoo, wanna say that I will be off living on a credit for awhile and will use the next few months slowly paying the bills so I am trying my best to use as little money as possible. I have paid off most of my other bills including the *sigh* outstanding OUTSTANDING bills..like so many months never pay kind, so I hope they back off. I don't need new clothes, not that it won't do me any favour but I'm a little bit tight as I need to have some spare cash after seriously wiping my savings away. Honestly, I don't know how long my bonus money will last but we shall see how. For now I shall not take the risks.


I got myself two pairs of shoes though and a pair of earrings from forever 21. So honestly I only spent $37 on myself and that is like way way little. The rest I am just going to use them for daily spending on groceries.


Okay, I will be just updating this for now while I gather my thoughts again for my next few posts because of my frustrations for the whole of last week due to this laptop problems. Hear from me again!

Comments

Popular Posts