Skip to main content

All My Fault

Im really really upset over the turn of events earlier today and Im really really sorry I had caused the misery of my family. Although my mum is better now, and even chatting and telling me stories when I came back home which I actually dislike coz they are often repeated stories, but Im just contented she is back to her usual chatty self. It's totally my fault. I totally forgot to make an earlier payment for the power supplies with my own savings first but I delayed and delayed it until they came to cut off the electricity. Because of that, my mother who gets very restless without the fan, will call me every now and then at work to complain and to make me call the people repeatedly to get the supply back on again. This was despite me paying the amount requested immediately because I didn't want to cause them any discomfort. It's really a pain in the ass when Im just asking for a simple request for an urgent reconnection explaining my family situation each and every time I make a call to them but nothing has been done. Instead, what I got was a call from the credit department, whom that stupid idiot of a customer service person gave the number to instead because she thought I wanted to talk about payment.

The credit department was rather harsh on me at first demanding for the payment of the other half but I was so frustrated with them that whenever I answered his question, I shot him back with my own question as to when can I get my reconnection back. And I just kept demanding for the reconnection and said that I had made the payment as requested and they jolly well expedite my request because it would have defeated my purpose of paying them early instead of waiting until after office hours to make the payment if it was going to be reconnected very late.

All this time, they never asked for my handphone number and I dunno why that stupid idiot asked. I thought she said that the person would call me back if they reconnect it back. I tell you it's really really damn stupid.

But then, it's really no point making so much noise right now because all this could have been prevented if I had listened to my mother and not delay the payment. Based on experience, we know that they will come around this time of the month which is always like at least a day before or on my payday itself. That is why my mum says if I have the money, pay them first and dont wait until payday. So it's totally all my fault. I told myself that my savings should be mostly used for emergency like bills such as these and yet, I didn't do anything about the payment.

Im really really sorry for all the troubles I caused.

And then another thing is that, in future if I have any problems and I want to voice it out, I think the best avenue is still writing on my blog. People have their own problems to deal with and they may not want to hear out our problems. So I think to prevent any future conflicts, I guess the best thing is to just air it out here. No hard feelings when they dont think our problem is as big as theirs even though I only appreciate it if they can at least hear me out. Sometimes, we just need for someone to tell us that everything is going to be okay.

Anyway what is done, is done and whatever happened today, let it serve as a friendly reminder to myself to not wait until the last minute especially if it is going to have a repercussion on other people. Once again, sorry for causing the trouble and I promise it won't happen again.


post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Step at A Time

Hello there It has been a while, right? I used to treat this blog as a place for me to rant, talk about nonsensical things and interests that, when I think back about it, were pretty cringeworthy. But it was part of the process of me growing up and navigating through my life which is full of ups and downs, just like the tidal waves. I still need a form of outlet to write out my thoughts and I have been journaling for the last few years. At first, I was still writing nonsense, or simply writing about how my day went, but I try to make it a more conscious journalling where I will write about things that I can take lessons from or to reflect on. So how has life been for me? Well, I no longer am running an online shop where I used to do customised cards and then just specializing in box cards. I do want to have an online business, preferably one I don't have to travel to meet people.  If you read my last post about being zen, I think I have 'tripled' the amount of zen inside of...

Listen to Me

It kinda irks me when I am trying to express an opinion or sharing a piece of knowledge but it's met with strong objection or Im being cut half way before I even finished. I mean...come on...does it hurt to actually listen first, doesnt matter if u agree or not? Yes I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions but it's frustrating because I feel like a sore loser. That sort of conversation is actually begging to be turned into some huge argument if I am equally annoying and equally strong headed as well. But I dont want to do that especially if they are my friends. Then again, I am subjected to being called a wimp or somebody who cant stand up strong against what she believes in or her own opinions. That will sorta give the person a sense of pride for getting a landslide victory. At first I used to think that hey, maybe the person has a point and I am wrong. But come to think of it, that's bull! It's one thing not to argue and another thing to let ur own opinions b...

Not Gone from Good

Life hasn't been good lately especially in the last two weeks. The latest news is that it seems that almost everyone has an increase in their pay due to changes in the civil servant wage scale and very unfortunately, my group didn't get it. So my boss, whose post is that of a manager and the operations manager, have quite a significant salary rise.  I heard she got a 10% pay rise. 10%!!! look, even the attendants got a pay rise. What we got? nada! zilch! Why? Because apparently our salary is of a competitive range. Sigh, such is the unfairness of life. I'm already struggling as it is and then apparently now, the rich has become richer. The poor remains nothing but a destitute mess. So I guess the only chance for a pay rise is for me to be promoted and though I do not know how much pay rise will that be, at least it is going to be slightly better. The problem is that I have no clue when I will get promoted. I am not one of those people with many super ideas that will great...