What Rotten Luck

Sigh, my worst nightmare has come true in regards to the long anticipated performance bonus. I didn't get what I expected. Infact, what I got was not even enough to cover my ass like telling me that they're giving me a puny 2 dollars just to run off far far away. This is so sick. Already I complain here many times how I've not been given a meatier role to play in this workplace and seeing the puny amount, Im better off not being given any form of consolation money at all and just get the frak out of the stupid workplace currently being dominated by paranoid people who can't cut me some slack in terms of my job performance. I have never been given this pathetic amount my whole working life even when back then, I started off with a very small salary.


This is an absolute outrage. My other colleague was raving about how much she gets though she didn't disclose it when she was previously constantly rattling off how my boss was ill treating her by giving her so much work to do, but now she is thanking her off profusely and promising to work even harder. Pui! 


Such dumb luck. 


Whatever lah, it's just a waste of time working in this sh*thole. I'm better off somewhere else. Thanks for nothing.

Comments

Popular Posts