Am I too Kind?

Sorry I haven't been writing. Well, I think the last thing you want to do is read another depressing blog post abt me constantly whining about how life can be so unfair sometimes. Anyway, I promise to write frequently and not let twitter take over my social media..haha. Oh btw, if you want to check out what I have been up to, follow me on twitter. It's a much quicker update on my life if I seem to be absent from the blogosphere.


Anyway, I've drawn inspiration from popular bloggers (no..not that Xia whatever..can do away with her) but those true bloggers who don't diss people and ride fame on it. That inspiration is that well, I can still blog while keeping up with the the going ons in my life..or rather other forms of social media like twitter and facebook. Let's keep blogging alive! 

Okay I will blog about my adventures later and thank my lucky star profusely for answering my prayers to see Adam Lambert in the flesh in Singapore for his acoustic performance, which by the way, are top notch. Even though he is so famous now, he is unlike some people who got popular after being talent spotted and when she was interviewed, she sounded so pissed off like she's tired of this crap of being in the limelight as if she would rather be somewhere than answering questions. Talking about being ungrateful.


Ah well, that's people for you. Not in general, but rather some people.


Currently, Im quite upset. I know I can be the type who give the benefit of the doubt to people and unfortunately, got taken advantage of it coz they they think they can get away from it. I wonder if they ever feel even a pinch of guilt out of doing so. I certainly feel the pinch and I don't think I ever want to get it again. But you know me, Im just your little miss nice.


I wonder if this is the same reason why lesser people are being kind and more people are being outright demanding coz they want things to  be done their way as if to cover their freaking ass. It's like oh, they can create thunder and be the super bitch but they can't see for themselves how they too have the capability of hurting others. 

Maybe I've talked about this..I don't know. I understand people have their own problems to deal with and they probably do remember your kind deed but under unforeseen circumstances, is unable to repay you back your kindness and also probably because you never asked for it either. So it's pretty much a losing game for me that is. It's like hey, I've tried being nice but if you don't see it as a big deal, fine whatever. But just realize that one day, and Im not saying this because I feel so but I have experienced it before, that not everyone comes forward to help you when you are in great need. People only know how to talk but when it comes to the real deal, they run away or give a million excuses.



You know what, let me end off this post with a thought. If you think that it's really no point being nice to people because some of them don't appreciate it, don't. The world will be a total chaos. Your life will be blessed simply because you don't stop being kind to others. However, you have to know that not everyone is worth being kind to. That's life. You deal with all sorts of people.


Anyway, I will let this pass but next time, I will be more careful.

Comments

Popular Posts