Picking Up the Broken Pieces

I know yesterday I was ranting quite badly coz I was damn upset over how pathetic my performance bonus amount is. Though it's constantly in my mind over how my world has crashed and also how heartbreaking it was for me, Im moving on and picking up the broken pieces. it's a direct hit over how my mistakes that I've made last year coz of new job responsibilities have taken a toll on my performance. I don't know how to face my colleagues tomorrow who are probably brimming with joy and happiness after complaining for months on how overworked they are.


Anyway, I've got to face up to reality. At the very least, it's not as if I got zilch which I think I might be closely getting if somehow they didn't pull up my grades. Whatever amount I receive will go straight into my savings purse though it's a far cry from the amount which I had anticipated for.


There's room for improvement I guess. Now that I know what are my mistakes based on last year's blunders, things will get better. We all learn from mistakes and this may just serve as a motivation to work even harder so that my bonus will be more justifiable the next time coz I have worked damn hard for it. 


Sigh, I just hope they don't rub it in my face so much regarding how much more they get compared to last year. I'll just be in la la land the minute they start to sing songs over it.

Comments

Popular Posts