Hanging On

I seriously hate to be in such difficult predicament. Sometimes I dunno why God saddle me with such a heavy burden on my shoulders that it's making my life difficult. I also dunno if He does it out of love or he is just playing a cruel trick on me. Anyway, if it's not for my supportive network of friends, I think I will be a goner. My family only knows how to make noise instead of making efforts to do something about it. But no matter what, I think that during tough times like this, there will be a rainbow at the end of it all.

Im still sour over the fact that this month I did not get my bonus...making me quite regret the fact that I quit for a supposedly greener pasture. It's also no point wishing for something that obviously I didnt get and putting me in a tight spot like this. Other people may have it harder than me like losing a job and with no financial means to pay off the bills and support the family. But let us all not lose hope. Hang in there.

post signature

Comments

Popular Posts