Happy 2009!

Happy New Year People! Whats ur resolution?...

Anyway it's gonna be another long year of suffering self discovery and life lessons so come to think of it, that is going to sound like one heck of a scary year. Oh well, life goes on and everything happens for a reason. Well, almost.

As usual, I do hope that this is going to be a better year for my family financially. Yes Im hoping that CPF gets back to us asap regarding my father's retirement fund. It's been so damn long. Do you know when was the time I applied for that thing? End of October! 4 weeks of processing? Yah right! Now I do not know if they are going to approve it or not. At least tell us something.....it's really difficult for something that you do not know of the outcome. Of course Im hoping for good news as well so that at least I know my family will be taken care of. And I dont have to be so frugal with my spending coz it's so hard to ponder over simple things that other people dont even have to think twice over buying it.

So Im looking fwd to that only. In the love department, not so much but Im still hoping to score a date with a nice decent guy. But! I have to work on improving myself first and I have a lot of flaws that need to be ironed out. I want to look good and feel good about myself. I want to radiate self confidence that comes from being able to love myself first.

Yup so that will be my resolution. Yes it is very generic along with losing weight coz I still have not achieved my so called ideal weight. Okay technically, the ideal weight is still not the acceptable weight but hey, the idea is to make myself look and feel good right? it's not about making myself more desirable looking so that men can be attracted to me like finally or wearing clothes meant for stick figures..I mean...slim people. But my problem is that I get lazy and then I'll slip back down again and have to work extra hard to bring myself up again and it's a tiring cycle.

So I have decided that once I lose it, I lose it for good. There is no looking back. Just get on with the programme Rahayu. But frankly speaking, because my new job does not require me to travel and eat outside food almost every day, I have better control over my diet which is good coz no more headache of not being able to find healthier food choices.

Therefore in 2009, here's to a healthier you and me!!


post signature

Comments

Popular Posts