Colourful Language

Sometimes kids say the darnest things and they can also be pretty cute even though they can be quite blur block at times.

Like earlier, I was attending to this kid in the sick bay and I asked him what happened so he told me that he was hit in the crotch by another kid (more precisely, head butted). But he didnt say crotch which would be more appropriate. Instead, he said that his friend hit him on his d*ck. I was like..'what?!' He paused for the moment coz I supposed he was finding another word coz he thought that I didnt know what he said.

And then he said that he came earlier and they gave him a pack of ice but it still hurt so my colleague said that he can call his mother to inform her. So I supposed his mother was trying her best to not fetch this kid back home coz it wasnt a major issue or something but he was like seriously trying to convince her. And the conversations were like..'but the thing still hurt!'...to....'It's not the long thing but the bottom part...the ball...still hurts..'...I was trying to listen to the conversation coz I wanted to know if the mother was coming but it was like..uhm...a bit too much for me since it was after all coming from a kid...heh.

Then he told me what his mother wanted him to do and then asked me for another bag of ice because his c*ck still hurt. He was like saying it so bluntly and I figured...just my luck I had to treat him.

Oh gawd..and the best part, when another kid came along and sat down beside him, he made friends with that boy on a whim. And thank God he didnt tell him what happened to him so he was spared from the 'ordeal' I went through just now hearing such words from a small boy..haha..

post signature

Comments

Popular Posts