First Post of 2013

Hi Hi,

Looks like I haven't been regularly updating but my laptop has been having problems lately and while my trusty personal ICT Executive is still busy with his load of work because of the new year and a new school term, this problem remains. So whenever there is an opportunity for me to blog, I chose to do other things instead.

But now I've got things figured out in a way that I will write in my brand new notebook first (courtesy from the same ICT exec too..ha! friends ma...) and the post will be available after this one. I promise that this year, I will be updating more because I really need to document my life somewhere..haha. 

So here's a toast to the brand new year, a little after a week though.

I make cards..help support me! http://www.facebook.com/mylittlecardshop

Comments

Popular Posts