Skip to main content

Clothing Haul from Bonus Payout

If you have followed my entries before, if there's one thing I admit I am not good at is fashion. There is not a single bone of fashionista in me..haha. But yah, at least one of the things I try my best at is that I try to look at least co-ordinated or well put together instead of being sloppy and mismatched.

And another thing is that I hardly buy clothes, honestly. So there will be the occasional buys usually around pay day but seriously hardly but the time when I get to buy new clothes with more than 1 piece is when I get my bonus payout which is 3 times in a year, well 3 if I get a good significant amount of performance bonus. Another time will be when we get our maintenance allowance for every quarter but usually, it's just one or two pieces at most usually, hardly.


So cut to the chase, within the last two days plus last Friday when I went to Malaysia with my colleagues, I bought many many clothes! Again, my emphasis is that I'm not a fashionista so what I basically got are the basics plus a couple of cardigans and a dress or long t shirt, depending on what you call it. But yah, they are still somewhat...decent enough.

Okay! So here's my haul..


Cotton On Haul


H & M Haul

Not pictured: a baggy shirt with a sheer and polka dotted back

Even though I usually buy clothes when I have slightly more munneh, I will still try to shamelessly buy during sales or when the prices have been slashed further. Normally I will get clothes in L size or XL if the L is seriously fit for M but some L clothes tend to look like XL and I have to get an M size instead as the L is a little bit big for me. Or maybe coz I'm smaller now..heh...gym sessions and cutting down on food intake helps I guess? Hehe. Don't mind the delusional me. Still a long long way to go before I reach my target weight.

Speaking of which, I've wrote a blog post before regarding the Jeans diet and yah, I've worn that same pair of jeans that I complained before that I wore it somewhere towards end of last  year and my goodness, my bottom half and especially my waistline was screaming in pain. Now I can actually wear it and went out with it. Plus I sat down without any difficulty and felt no pain around the waistline. Now I guess I could fit into it slightly better because ever since that time I wore it, I've been carefully watching what I eat by not snacking necessarily and stop eating after lunch until it's dinner. But if I'm too hungry, I will either drink water or eat a very small piece of snack that is hardly filling. I felt that if I can do this for the next 6 months, can imagine that I don't only reach my next target weight. This can only mean I can fit better into clothes! Not so much because I want to be skinny or be more attractive because I believe you can be attractive at any age. It's a matter of how you project yourself and how others perceive you as. 

So now being able to wear jeans again, I can add a bit more variety to my clothing style because I can pair tops with jeans too.

Oh, one last thing, how can I not buy my craft related materials for my sideline business.


Goodies from Paper Market


I chickened out from buying their punches because I still think they're expensive and I don't mind getting the second hand ones but they always sell out so fast! It's like people are on the stock market to look out for these discounted punches..hrmph.

I get to use the Capitaland voucher which I received last month for the Car Rally event which me and my office colleagues took part in. So again, another round of discount.

And another 'must buy' is of course make up, which I can't show you now here because I will only get them next week. I bought them online through a local online shop and these items are not sold here, well at least one of them as for the other product, Maybelline will be launching the line officially tomorrow (ooh....I just remembered this one) together with a flea market.

I don't know how much they will sell it for but I still believe it will be more ex than what the price I get online. In short, I got the Revlon Voluminous Mascara which is highly raved and like I needed another mascara. But well, it's $13.00 only compared to the usual price tags in the local market here and I've always been trying to get my hands on it because it will really give you this really black and voluminous looking eyelashes. Such a hot item that just now, when I went to the website, it has been sold out already even though it was just launched the day before.

I got to know the product through Make Up Geek and do watch the video on Top 10 Make Up buys for under USD$10.00 and pray hard, some local online shop will pick up the signals and sell them here..haha..

Top 10 Buys

Alright, I'm on the second stretch of the course so really gotta go sleep. I will follow up with a post on my recent make up purchases. Unbelievable but of course, at good prices..hee.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Step at A Time

Hello there It has been a while, right? I used to treat this blog as a place for me to rant, talk about nonsensical things and interests that, when I think back about it, were pretty cringeworthy. But it was part of the process of me growing up and navigating through my life which is full of ups and downs, just like the tidal waves. I still need a form of outlet to write out my thoughts and I have been journaling for the last few years. At first, I was still writing nonsense, or simply writing about how my day went, but I try to make it a more conscious journalling where I will write about things that I can take lessons from or to reflect on. So how has life been for me? Well, I no longer am running an online shop where I used to do customised cards and then just specializing in box cards. I do want to have an online business, preferably one I don't have to travel to meet people.  If you read my last post about being zen, I think I have 'tripled' the amount of zen inside of...

Listen to Me

It kinda irks me when I am trying to express an opinion or sharing a piece of knowledge but it's met with strong objection or Im being cut half way before I even finished. I mean...come on...does it hurt to actually listen first, doesnt matter if u agree or not? Yes I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions but it's frustrating because I feel like a sore loser. That sort of conversation is actually begging to be turned into some huge argument if I am equally annoying and equally strong headed as well. But I dont want to do that especially if they are my friends. Then again, I am subjected to being called a wimp or somebody who cant stand up strong against what she believes in or her own opinions. That will sorta give the person a sense of pride for getting a landslide victory. At first I used to think that hey, maybe the person has a point and I am wrong. But come to think of it, that's bull! It's one thing not to argue and another thing to let ur own opinions b...

Not Gone from Good

Life hasn't been good lately especially in the last two weeks. The latest news is that it seems that almost everyone has an increase in their pay due to changes in the civil servant wage scale and very unfortunately, my group didn't get it. So my boss, whose post is that of a manager and the operations manager, have quite a significant salary rise.  I heard she got a 10% pay rise. 10%!!! look, even the attendants got a pay rise. What we got? nada! zilch! Why? Because apparently our salary is of a competitive range. Sigh, such is the unfairness of life. I'm already struggling as it is and then apparently now, the rich has become richer. The poor remains nothing but a destitute mess. So I guess the only chance for a pay rise is for me to be promoted and though I do not know how much pay rise will that be, at least it is going to be slightly better. The problem is that I have no clue when I will get promoted. I am not one of those people with many super ideas that will great...