Life in Zen and Hypocrites

Howdy peeps,


Im quite on a roll with my new laptop that Im practically running out of steam when it comes to rambling..I mean..blogging. But Im slowly gaining speed and with the addition of a new mouse (which will make things a LOT easier for me) this coming weekend when I go to the Comex I.T. exhibition, I will make a new blog layout which usual signal a fresh new beginning and my return to doing graphic designing and online scrapbooking. Like this one...





I would have settled with an actual physical scrapbooking like many others who take up this wonderful creative hobby. But ah..being someone who doesnt lean towards being a 'neat freak' and instead is someone who counts her money by her coins...online scrapbooking..or what they call it as 'scrapblogging' is fun as well. And since we're mostly online such as being on various social networking websites, might as well do something creative and share it with your friends..or erm..the whole world..heh.

Anyway, currently Im living my life in zen. My ex colleague advised me to take each day at a time and live simply. It keeps me grounded and I actually like it.

Oh by the way, if you want to keep up with me, or in tweet speak, 'follow me', you can do so by looking at the left pane and clicking on the follow button. Im active on twitter as well as facebook but on the latter, Im actually more active playing the games like Pet Society..haha. But I love checking out about other people's lives and seeing what they are up to.

Speaking of which, I find it really strange when they like to reminiscense about the times we used to spend together as colleagues cum friends till we go our separate ways and then when it comes to actual 'meet up' they had excuses! The nerves...then whats up with the 'mish you'...'meet up with you soon' la..to me, it is totally pointless when you just talk but no action.

I understand that people have other commitments but surely you can make time for meet ups like this when it's totally once in a blue moon thing. Boyfriends you can see some other time but these are friends that you dont usually see often so please make some effort. Cancel that date with your boyfriend or whatever...there will always be a next time for that..or if you're pretty obssessed with that boyfriend of yours, the next day.

Sorry if I sound pissed but the comments are plastered all over my facebook in these past few days as they looked at the old pics and began to recall the good and bad times. I felt like leaving a comment asking them why they didnt go to the last gathering prior to the recent 'missing you' comments and why they didnt even reply to messages via the phone or facebook itself when we asked if they were able to make it.

To me, it's just a pitiful excuse and stop being a hypocrite. You're just glad you have moved on and hav no intention of going back to the past even though we used to be a close knit family despite all the ups and downs that we have gone through.

Anyway, let's hope that if there is ever a next gathering, these 'great pretenders' will eventually turn up.

Comments

Popular Posts