Busy Yet Lovely Weekend

I had a busy weekend but it is all in the name of good fun as I met my ex colleague who is like a dear friend to me as well as attend to another friend of mine's wedding. So in other words, did a lot of catching up with my ex schoolmates as well and see how far we all have changed or progress in our lives. But then again, some things never change.

Anyway, what a binge fest too! And Rahayu likes! Hey, if you know wat kind of miserable food I eat on a daily basis all in the bid to stay healthy (and to maybe burn the fats along the way too..heh..), such food is like blessings from heaven. Bonding over good food with friends is pure happiness.

So my friend Sherry got married and we are all happy for her. They have been in a relationship for years because it seemed like they were dating forever and like most love stories, theirs are not in any way different from others which is full of ups and downs but eventually, I believe true love will somehow find their way.

Speaking of which, though I think that people should learn to forgive and forget, although the latter is harder to do, sometimes being too forgiving can be slightly or very off putting especially if you have been heartbroken and you feel like you have been treated unfairly in the game of love. And then, to take him back as easily as A-B-C is giving the impression that hey, I can be easily won over even though you treated me like crap by not being honest with me and seeing someone else behind my back.

Although I must say...in the world of soap drama, if a couple has been separated and it's like they're just so meant for each other and fanatic people like myself and others will wait forever just to see them get back to each other. And then when they do get back together (like finally!) who cares wat mountains they have to climb or rivers to cross. Reality lines are blurred sometimes before you start thinking that Im just so high with my foolish dreams or fantasies. But seriously dont you ever wish at least once that someone will set your heart a flutter and then you feel that you are willing to wait for the person in any circumstances just to be together one fine day?

To me, it's really romantic if the guy is willing to wait for me but call me a sceptic coz I think some things are just not going to happen. Ok Ok enough about this. Now I want to say something but odd yet at the same time funny. I think I have brought this up before but watching romantic moments in movies or dramas even can irk me sometimes which is odd because I will probably be one of the fangirls who will root faithfully for the true couple. I dont know if it is just me who expect something more or it's just the actors 'overdoing' it or they simply dunno how to act romantic like kissing in the most romantic way or something. It's like...awww...they're going to kiss!...and then....eurgh....I dont like how he kissed. Some really touch my heart but some are going at it..like..ok, that's so unromantic. It simply kills the moment..haha.

Hey dont look at me..I am practically trying to pick up the pieces after a fun and tiring weekend and it's almost 3 in the morning so I may not be in my logical trail of thoughts as well. But seriously, if you ponder over that or at least try watching the next romantic scene and how they kissed or be affectionate with each other and you will get what I mean.

Then again, back to what I was saying in the beginning. True love can be so beautiful especially when it has come to a point where two people who are meant for each other has finally found happiness despite the setbacks they encounter through their journey together or even away from each other.

Congrats Sherry and Noah...










post signature

Comments

Popular Posts