Skip to main content

Getting Over November Blues


I've been feeling this blues up to last Thursday. I didn't have a good start to November, and I even put on 1kg. I know it's just 1 but for someone who is already on the heavy side, that 1 is a big deal, haha. But sometimes a little prep talk to myself does keep things going though it's not so effective. I could have earned $50 this week through my online orders but I was just too lazy to make them. I was this close to finishing it but I just couldn't finish.

I had a little me time going to the library, as I sat on a bench thinking about what am I doing with my life right now. I was upset with myself because I didn't put in effort in actually living my life. There were some moments which could steer me towards the right direction in life but somehow it didn't resonated well with me, like I still feel as though I just couldn't do something. I just don't have the mood.

But now, I'm slowly easing into routine as I tell myself that I should not feel miserable and upset. I must focus on actually doing something and being in the present state of mind. Giving myself, say half an hour to do a task, and then rewarding myself with using the internet to watch a youtube video, play a handphone game or scroll through the instagram feed. Anything to keep me going.

Of course along the way too, I must learn to be more responsible such as keeping my promise and being up to standard, in terms of my health, finances, online business, writing my blogs and nourishing my soul. I also have been quite lazy with my skincare routine although technically, fitness wise..I still go for the classes. I mean I enjoy them a lot so it's one of those things that I don't need prep talk, lol.

So yes, that's how things are with me currently. In short, I am not at the top of my game but it's ok, for now. Sometimes life can be a little 'meh' but we should not be too carried away and just sleepwalk  our life away. I want to be more proactive in life and give meaning to it.

let's do this!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Step at A Time

Hello there It has been a while, right? I used to treat this blog as a place for me to rant, talk about nonsensical things and interests that, when I think back about it, were pretty cringeworthy. But it was part of the process of me growing up and navigating through my life which is full of ups and downs, just like the tidal waves. I still need a form of outlet to write out my thoughts and I have been journaling for the last few years. At first, I was still writing nonsense, or simply writing about how my day went, but I try to make it a more conscious journalling where I will write about things that I can take lessons from or to reflect on. So how has life been for me? Well, I no longer am running an online shop where I used to do customised cards and then just specializing in box cards. I do want to have an online business, preferably one I don't have to travel to meet people.  If you read my last post about being zen, I think I have 'tripled' the amount of zen inside of...

Listen to Me

It kinda irks me when I am trying to express an opinion or sharing a piece of knowledge but it's met with strong objection or Im being cut half way before I even finished. I mean...come on...does it hurt to actually listen first, doesnt matter if u agree or not? Yes I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions but it's frustrating because I feel like a sore loser. That sort of conversation is actually begging to be turned into some huge argument if I am equally annoying and equally strong headed as well. But I dont want to do that especially if they are my friends. Then again, I am subjected to being called a wimp or somebody who cant stand up strong against what she believes in or her own opinions. That will sorta give the person a sense of pride for getting a landslide victory. At first I used to think that hey, maybe the person has a point and I am wrong. But come to think of it, that's bull! It's one thing not to argue and another thing to let ur own opinions b...

Not Gone from Good

Life hasn't been good lately especially in the last two weeks. The latest news is that it seems that almost everyone has an increase in their pay due to changes in the civil servant wage scale and very unfortunately, my group didn't get it. So my boss, whose post is that of a manager and the operations manager, have quite a significant salary rise.  I heard she got a 10% pay rise. 10%!!! look, even the attendants got a pay rise. What we got? nada! zilch! Why? Because apparently our salary is of a competitive range. Sigh, such is the unfairness of life. I'm already struggling as it is and then apparently now, the rich has become richer. The poor remains nothing but a destitute mess. So I guess the only chance for a pay rise is for me to be promoted and though I do not know how much pay rise will that be, at least it is going to be slightly better. The problem is that I have no clue when I will get promoted. I am not one of those people with many super ideas that will great...