Skip to main content

Taylor Swift Live in Singapore..Dreams Come True!

Taylor Swift is such a major MAJOR talent and rightfully so, because she knows what she wants and she goes for her dream without getting lost mid way amidst the fame, money and popularity. Infact she improves herself ten fold over time from that time she started playing in outdoors concert with a cheap looking banner overhanging the stage. 

And now she performs in big stages with a platform that can level up and rotate to thousands of screaming fans. Apparently, I am one of them too :D

The indoor stadium may be packed but my goodness, there were just as many disappointed fans as well who couldn't get their hands on the tickets because they sold out very fast! Getting in was hard but my ever resourceful brother (for once, actually..haha) actually opened up two computers at school and apparently, one of them put him in the waiting room while the other didn't. And it wasn't even 10 am yet where it would actually be the official time the tickets would be on sale online.

That was how hot she was, besides physically of course because she's so pretty!

Even though she had switched off her genre from country pop to totally pop, she is one savvy business woman who did not lose her fans overnight from the switch. In fact, she wins over even more fans in her quirky ways which she dubs as 'taylurking' and through other ways like she's totally having fun in life and we all want to be her friends. 

I actually didn't want to get her tickets (I know, silly me right) but based on my brother's persuasion, he insisted we get them because he wanted to watch her sooooo bad. She came to Singapore before and this would be her 4th visit and he was determined that this would be the year that he would be able to watch her live. 

So it's actually more like his dream came true :)

We enjoyed her show thoroughly and were whopping through out and even though I don't know the words to many of her songs..oops...but I sure know her catchy song Shake it Off!! Sue me if I don't, haha.

She's also such an  inspiration for the younger generation and for people like me too. I don't see her star dimming any time. Infact, it just gets brighter and brighter.

Enjoy the pictures below! Click to get a larger view.











follow me on http://instagram.com/rahayupopz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Step at A Time

Hello there It has been a while, right? I used to treat this blog as a place for me to rant, talk about nonsensical things and interests that, when I think back about it, were pretty cringeworthy. But it was part of the process of me growing up and navigating through my life which is full of ups and downs, just like the tidal waves. I still need a form of outlet to write out my thoughts and I have been journaling for the last few years. At first, I was still writing nonsense, or simply writing about how my day went, but I try to make it a more conscious journalling where I will write about things that I can take lessons from or to reflect on. So how has life been for me? Well, I no longer am running an online shop where I used to do customised cards and then just specializing in box cards. I do want to have an online business, preferably one I don't have to travel to meet people.  If you read my last post about being zen, I think I have 'tripled' the amount of zen inside of...

Listen to Me

It kinda irks me when I am trying to express an opinion or sharing a piece of knowledge but it's met with strong objection or Im being cut half way before I even finished. I mean...come on...does it hurt to actually listen first, doesnt matter if u agree or not? Yes I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions but it's frustrating because I feel like a sore loser. That sort of conversation is actually begging to be turned into some huge argument if I am equally annoying and equally strong headed as well. But I dont want to do that especially if they are my friends. Then again, I am subjected to being called a wimp or somebody who cant stand up strong against what she believes in or her own opinions. That will sorta give the person a sense of pride for getting a landslide victory. At first I used to think that hey, maybe the person has a point and I am wrong. But come to think of it, that's bull! It's one thing not to argue and another thing to let ur own opinions b...

Not Gone from Good

Life hasn't been good lately especially in the last two weeks. The latest news is that it seems that almost everyone has an increase in their pay due to changes in the civil servant wage scale and very unfortunately, my group didn't get it. So my boss, whose post is that of a manager and the operations manager, have quite a significant salary rise.  I heard she got a 10% pay rise. 10%!!! look, even the attendants got a pay rise. What we got? nada! zilch! Why? Because apparently our salary is of a competitive range. Sigh, such is the unfairness of life. I'm already struggling as it is and then apparently now, the rich has become richer. The poor remains nothing but a destitute mess. So I guess the only chance for a pay rise is for me to be promoted and though I do not know how much pay rise will that be, at least it is going to be slightly better. The problem is that I have no clue when I will get promoted. I am not one of those people with many super ideas that will great...