Skip to main content

My Teddy Obsession

If you read my blog, you will know that I love my soap dramas but do you know that I love watching thrashy ones as well? If I'm watching dramas because I want to hone my language and written skills, I would rather read literature.


Okay kidding. I like all kinds of dramas, even those with storylines that make laugh out loud or just be so baffled, I think my intelligence hasn't been insulted coz I find myself way more cleverer than the writers. And I can't write for nuts. That says a lot. I watch some kinds of dramas coz of one thing: the guys. It's downright shallow and downright true as well. Just like how some people are seriously addicted to all the scripted dramas on reality tv. And they say guys watch such dramas because the show is so intelligent and not coz they want to see Kim Kardashian in her bikini. So come on, girls need to have fun too!

 One of my current obsessions is...90210!! My friend was like wondering, why the heck I watched such trashy shows. Believe me, she's right. But if there is one thing..or rather person..that makes me come back again and again to you tube (coz I live in Singapore and ain't got such thing...except for one period of time), is my Teddy Montgomery!!


With clothes..

And without clothes...



It's a high school drama, yet all of them looked like they stepped out of the school yonks ago. And Mr Montgomery is no exception. The actor behind it is Trevor Donovan and his acting's fine actually. He really enjoys it, as I can see via the kissing scenes. His character dates almost every single woman in school, except the nerdy ones of course, and let's say, he has a change in taste now.


Good looks are a must if they want to sustain such dramas for a long, long time especially if the script isn't up to par. So people like me will come back again and again...muahahaha!!


And I'm even more excited coz they are going to add more hawt male characters, whether recurring or guest roles. Aah, my virtual life on you tube is almost complete.


So how many of you really watch the dramas coz of the plotlines *boring*




follow me at http://twitter.com/rahayupopz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Step at A Time

Hello there It has been a while, right? I used to treat this blog as a place for me to rant, talk about nonsensical things and interests that, when I think back about it, were pretty cringeworthy. But it was part of the process of me growing up and navigating through my life which is full of ups and downs, just like the tidal waves. I still need a form of outlet to write out my thoughts and I have been journaling for the last few years. At first, I was still writing nonsense, or simply writing about how my day went, but I try to make it a more conscious journalling where I will write about things that I can take lessons from or to reflect on. So how has life been for me? Well, I no longer am running an online shop where I used to do customised cards and then just specializing in box cards. I do want to have an online business, preferably one I don't have to travel to meet people.  If you read my last post about being zen, I think I have 'tripled' the amount of zen inside of...

Listen to Me

It kinda irks me when I am trying to express an opinion or sharing a piece of knowledge but it's met with strong objection or Im being cut half way before I even finished. I mean...come on...does it hurt to actually listen first, doesnt matter if u agree or not? Yes I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions but it's frustrating because I feel like a sore loser. That sort of conversation is actually begging to be turned into some huge argument if I am equally annoying and equally strong headed as well. But I dont want to do that especially if they are my friends. Then again, I am subjected to being called a wimp or somebody who cant stand up strong against what she believes in or her own opinions. That will sorta give the person a sense of pride for getting a landslide victory. At first I used to think that hey, maybe the person has a point and I am wrong. But come to think of it, that's bull! It's one thing not to argue and another thing to let ur own opinions b...

Not Gone from Good

Life hasn't been good lately especially in the last two weeks. The latest news is that it seems that almost everyone has an increase in their pay due to changes in the civil servant wage scale and very unfortunately, my group didn't get it. So my boss, whose post is that of a manager and the operations manager, have quite a significant salary rise.  I heard she got a 10% pay rise. 10%!!! look, even the attendants got a pay rise. What we got? nada! zilch! Why? Because apparently our salary is of a competitive range. Sigh, such is the unfairness of life. I'm already struggling as it is and then apparently now, the rich has become richer. The poor remains nothing but a destitute mess. So I guess the only chance for a pay rise is for me to be promoted and though I do not know how much pay rise will that be, at least it is going to be slightly better. The problem is that I have no clue when I will get promoted. I am not one of those people with many super ideas that will great...