Skip to main content

If Life is A Fairy Tale

If only life is like the fairy tale, where everything is so fine and dandy, the evilness banished from the face of the earth, and everyone lives happily ever after. If only I get to be in a chance encounter where two hearts start  beating as one and good things will happen soon after. 

But never mind. If life is like a fairy tale, the animals will start talking and that will seriously creep me out..haha. Every night, I like to escape from the harsh realities of life and just start to have my mind wondering in the depths of soap dramas where some scenes just set my heart a fluttering especially when it's too freaking sweet. 


I always believe one closed door will lead to another open door. You will never know when good things will start to happen to you and then you ride on the wave of excitement when you look forward to new and better things ahead.


Currently, as you have probably figured out, I like watching 90210. I still say it is a train wreck alright but there are few minutes of scenes in each eppy that is er..watchable..and where I believe the writers are thinking straight. It's just like me when I'm writing a composition where 95% are crap and the rest of the 5% are good quality stuffs. 


So the new guy just came on board and I think he's adorable. He sure is handsome =) and I like him. The spoilers said that he didn't come from a well heeled background like the rest of the characters but he will be so sweet and charming, that someone has the hots for him. 


Meet...Marco


Look at those mesmerizing eyes
My Tuesday nights are complete. Okay maybe not for the next one or two episodes because he won't be appearing again but he will definitely reappear again in one of the sweetest scenes ever.


I shouldn't be spoiled so much with the spoilers. Sometimes, some things are better left to the imagination..haha.

follow me at http://twitter.com/rahayupopz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Step at A Time

Hello there It has been a while, right? I used to treat this blog as a place for me to rant, talk about nonsensical things and interests that, when I think back about it, were pretty cringeworthy. But it was part of the process of me growing up and navigating through my life which is full of ups and downs, just like the tidal waves. I still need a form of outlet to write out my thoughts and I have been journaling for the last few years. At first, I was still writing nonsense, or simply writing about how my day went, but I try to make it a more conscious journalling where I will write about things that I can take lessons from or to reflect on. So how has life been for me? Well, I no longer am running an online shop where I used to do customised cards and then just specializing in box cards. I do want to have an online business, preferably one I don't have to travel to meet people.  If you read my last post about being zen, I think I have 'tripled' the amount of zen inside of...

Listen to Me

It kinda irks me when I am trying to express an opinion or sharing a piece of knowledge but it's met with strong objection or Im being cut half way before I even finished. I mean...come on...does it hurt to actually listen first, doesnt matter if u agree or not? Yes I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions but it's frustrating because I feel like a sore loser. That sort of conversation is actually begging to be turned into some huge argument if I am equally annoying and equally strong headed as well. But I dont want to do that especially if they are my friends. Then again, I am subjected to being called a wimp or somebody who cant stand up strong against what she believes in or her own opinions. That will sorta give the person a sense of pride for getting a landslide victory. At first I used to think that hey, maybe the person has a point and I am wrong. But come to think of it, that's bull! It's one thing not to argue and another thing to let ur own opinions b...

Not Gone from Good

Life hasn't been good lately especially in the last two weeks. The latest news is that it seems that almost everyone has an increase in their pay due to changes in the civil servant wage scale and very unfortunately, my group didn't get it. So my boss, whose post is that of a manager and the operations manager, have quite a significant salary rise.  I heard she got a 10% pay rise. 10%!!! look, even the attendants got a pay rise. What we got? nada! zilch! Why? Because apparently our salary is of a competitive range. Sigh, such is the unfairness of life. I'm already struggling as it is and then apparently now, the rich has become richer. The poor remains nothing but a destitute mess. So I guess the only chance for a pay rise is for me to be promoted and though I do not know how much pay rise will that be, at least it is going to be slightly better. The problem is that I have no clue when I will get promoted. I am not one of those people with many super ideas that will great...