Skip to main content

True Relationship

Im in the middle of watching an Israeli soap drama. There is like about 5 or 6 clips of them but I shall take my time watching them. Basically it's about a couple whose relationship is pretty new but sadly, ended quite fast too because one of them has problems being caught seen together with the other one. He's having a problem with self acceptance and is not outright confident as his significant other. Like for example, your guy or girl prefers to just stay home and spend time together, but you prefer to go out and have some fun with your other friends together with him or her.

Still, if you're meant for each other...well....fate will somehow put the two of you together. Really, a relationship is not a true relationship without some friction here and there but it's just how you try to work things out and see where the both of you is willing to meet. I dont know if I have mentioned this before but I was reading this short article about this guy who is a very popular sports web editor and founder but his significant other is so not into sports and would rather window shop which he cant actually see the benefit out of it..(how dare he..there's lots of benefits!!). But he doesnt mind because you know why? His partner doesnt forbide him from going out to watch some sporting events even if it meant a few days or longer than that like if he has to do a story on them.

Isnt that sweet? For myself, I am not that heavy into sports and my knowledge on soccer is zero and soccer is like the most well loved sports of all around the world. Even the World Cup creates a bigger buzz than the Olympics. But hey, if the guy I like is into soccer, I wouldnt rule him out although it will bug me if he insist on bringing me to every single freaking soccer game where my inner dumb blonde will definitely take centrestage. At the same time, I wont be so paranoid by calling him up every now and then to make sure that he is at a soccer game...and not into some other games, if you know what i mean.

Give each other space and I am sure he will appreciate you for it. So for the Israeli couple on the soap drama, even though I just started watching the clips, I do hope for a happy ending for the couple like some reconciliation or something. But from the title of the drama, it's pretty obvious they'll end up together (alamak! why kill the suspense?!) although it should be pretty interesting how they work things out.

post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Step at A Time

Hello there It has been a while, right? I used to treat this blog as a place for me to rant, talk about nonsensical things and interests that, when I think back about it, were pretty cringeworthy. But it was part of the process of me growing up and navigating through my life which is full of ups and downs, just like the tidal waves. I still need a form of outlet to write out my thoughts and I have been journaling for the last few years. At first, I was still writing nonsense, or simply writing about how my day went, but I try to make it a more conscious journalling where I will write about things that I can take lessons from or to reflect on. So how has life been for me? Well, I no longer am running an online shop where I used to do customised cards and then just specializing in box cards. I do want to have an online business, preferably one I don't have to travel to meet people.  If you read my last post about being zen, I think I have 'tripled' the amount of zen inside of...

Listen to Me

It kinda irks me when I am trying to express an opinion or sharing a piece of knowledge but it's met with strong objection or Im being cut half way before I even finished. I mean...come on...does it hurt to actually listen first, doesnt matter if u agree or not? Yes I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions but it's frustrating because I feel like a sore loser. That sort of conversation is actually begging to be turned into some huge argument if I am equally annoying and equally strong headed as well. But I dont want to do that especially if they are my friends. Then again, I am subjected to being called a wimp or somebody who cant stand up strong against what she believes in or her own opinions. That will sorta give the person a sense of pride for getting a landslide victory. At first I used to think that hey, maybe the person has a point and I am wrong. But come to think of it, that's bull! It's one thing not to argue and another thing to let ur own opinions b...

Not Gone from Good

Life hasn't been good lately especially in the last two weeks. The latest news is that it seems that almost everyone has an increase in their pay due to changes in the civil servant wage scale and very unfortunately, my group didn't get it. So my boss, whose post is that of a manager and the operations manager, have quite a significant salary rise.  I heard she got a 10% pay rise. 10%!!! look, even the attendants got a pay rise. What we got? nada! zilch! Why? Because apparently our salary is of a competitive range. Sigh, such is the unfairness of life. I'm already struggling as it is and then apparently now, the rich has become richer. The poor remains nothing but a destitute mess. So I guess the only chance for a pay rise is for me to be promoted and though I do not know how much pay rise will that be, at least it is going to be slightly better. The problem is that I have no clue when I will get promoted. I am not one of those people with many super ideas that will great...