I absolutely hate today. Why some people are just so stubborn and then when things happen, I have to be responsible for it. My life is already miserable enough...dont add to the burden. Why cant people start doing something rather than nothing instead of just talk...talk...talk...and talk. But I believe maybe it will get better later. Still, I am so sick and tired of living my life the way it is right now...*sigh*
Hello there It has been a while, right? I used to treat this blog as a place for me to rant, talk about nonsensical things and interests that, when I think back about it, were pretty cringeworthy. But it was part of the process of me growing up and navigating through my life which is full of ups and downs, just like the tidal waves. I still need a form of outlet to write out my thoughts and I have been journaling for the last few years. At first, I was still writing nonsense, or simply writing about how my day went, but I try to make it a more conscious journalling where I will write about things that I can take lessons from or to reflect on. So how has life been for me? Well, I no longer am running an online shop where I used to do customised cards and then just specializing in box cards. I do want to have an online business, preferably one I don't have to travel to meet people. If you read my last post about being zen, I think I have 'tripled' the amount of zen inside of...
Comments