Skip to main content

My Life in Limbo

It hasn't been a good week for me. Yes, you hear me complain about this all the time but really, this isn't a good week. First and foremost, I got myself in a fix where I lied one after another. Luckily, I wasn't asked too many questions but that very few questions that I was asked, I got more nervous. If there was a lie detector somewhere nearby, it would have exploded.


All because I was desperate. So desperate that I was willing to do such a thing that if they ever find out, I will be in deep deep trouble. So far, I haven't heard any news since that Tuesday when she said that she would get back to me after speaking to her approving officer. She never did and I got so scared when she said that because if her AO is like my AO a.k.a the BOSS, it would be subjected to questions after questions and that I will be in such deep, pardon the language, sh*t.


I've been feeling so remorseful about it and have been praying to God that everything will be fine and that I am really really sorry for what I've done but I felt I had to because I was so desperate! Sometimes when you are so desperate, you don't think. I should know because I used to watch CSI:Miami over the years.


Until now up to the point of me writing this am I wishing for things to get better. Now if you are thinking about what the heck have I done that got me so worried sick the last few days, I can't say. Yes, it's that top secret. But you know how the internet works. 


I hope God has been hearing my prayers that things will be fine and that though I am desperate, I did it for a reason. Look I am still so nervous about this ordeal that I am having difficulty churning this blog entry out because I am still so scared out of my wits I keep making spelling errors as in I keep deleting the words because I keep typing wrongly.


I promise you that once this episode is over, I will be back blogging about my life. For now, my life is truly TRULY in a limbo.

follow me at http://twitter.com/rahayupopz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Step at A Time

Hello there It has been a while, right? I used to treat this blog as a place for me to rant, talk about nonsensical things and interests that, when I think back about it, were pretty cringeworthy. But it was part of the process of me growing up and navigating through my life which is full of ups and downs, just like the tidal waves. I still need a form of outlet to write out my thoughts and I have been journaling for the last few years. At first, I was still writing nonsense, or simply writing about how my day went, but I try to make it a more conscious journalling where I will write about things that I can take lessons from or to reflect on. So how has life been for me? Well, I no longer am running an online shop where I used to do customised cards and then just specializing in box cards. I do want to have an online business, preferably one I don't have to travel to meet people.  If you read my last post about being zen, I think I have 'tripled' the amount of zen inside of...

Listen to Me

It kinda irks me when I am trying to express an opinion or sharing a piece of knowledge but it's met with strong objection or Im being cut half way before I even finished. I mean...come on...does it hurt to actually listen first, doesnt matter if u agree or not? Yes I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions but it's frustrating because I feel like a sore loser. That sort of conversation is actually begging to be turned into some huge argument if I am equally annoying and equally strong headed as well. But I dont want to do that especially if they are my friends. Then again, I am subjected to being called a wimp or somebody who cant stand up strong against what she believes in or her own opinions. That will sorta give the person a sense of pride for getting a landslide victory. At first I used to think that hey, maybe the person has a point and I am wrong. But come to think of it, that's bull! It's one thing not to argue and another thing to let ur own opinions b...

Not Gone from Good

Life hasn't been good lately especially in the last two weeks. The latest news is that it seems that almost everyone has an increase in their pay due to changes in the civil servant wage scale and very unfortunately, my group didn't get it. So my boss, whose post is that of a manager and the operations manager, have quite a significant salary rise.  I heard she got a 10% pay rise. 10%!!! look, even the attendants got a pay rise. What we got? nada! zilch! Why? Because apparently our salary is of a competitive range. Sigh, such is the unfairness of life. I'm already struggling as it is and then apparently now, the rich has become richer. The poor remains nothing but a destitute mess. So I guess the only chance for a pay rise is for me to be promoted and though I do not know how much pay rise will that be, at least it is going to be slightly better. The problem is that I have no clue when I will get promoted. I am not one of those people with many super ideas that will great...