Skip to main content

A Little Promo for Accessories and Handmade Cards

The exciting thing about having your own little online shop is that you get to call the shots as in what you want to have in them. I like mine because I get to be creative and let the whole world knows about my handmade products..haha.. Fine not really, because it's not like I'm making huge sales progress. But never mind, we start slow and hopefully progress into something bigger.


If you are on facebook, do take a look at my online shop. I've added new group of things which are my first love with handmade things...accessories!


Here's a short preview..






If you think that looks like a shoe, it is!! haha..I got the acrylic 'shoe' during Christmas time where they have these limited edition especially for chocolates and for the life of me, I can't remember what chocolate brand was it. 


I used to crack my brain a lot (which doesn't have much storage anyway) and give up a lot of time because I just can't come up with a decent design!! The frustration of it, even after looking at so many designs. In the end, I just assume that I do what I know best and work around it and that kinda works because I manage to come up with more than 8 designs pretty pretty fast..in just a week. I'm proud of that achievement :)


To me, it helps if you look at the beads and charms and then work a good combi out of them and then string them up together.


So now I've made cards and accessories...both are handmade with love.


I'm thinking of offering special gift packages for them but now I'm waiting for this local online shop to open again so that I can buy the NYX lipsticks out of them (they're less than $10 so I guess it can be done) and offer as part of the package.

Let's see how it all works out.

Meanwhile, please 'like' my facebook page on my handmade stuffs 

http://www.facebook.com/mylittlecardshop

Thanks! It will mean so much to me.


follow me at http://twitter.com/rahayupopz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Step at A Time

Hello there It has been a while, right? I used to treat this blog as a place for me to rant, talk about nonsensical things and interests that, when I think back about it, were pretty cringeworthy. But it was part of the process of me growing up and navigating through my life which is full of ups and downs, just like the tidal waves. I still need a form of outlet to write out my thoughts and I have been journaling for the last few years. At first, I was still writing nonsense, or simply writing about how my day went, but I try to make it a more conscious journalling where I will write about things that I can take lessons from or to reflect on. So how has life been for me? Well, I no longer am running an online shop where I used to do customised cards and then just specializing in box cards. I do want to have an online business, preferably one I don't have to travel to meet people.  If you read my last post about being zen, I think I have 'tripled' the amount of zen inside of...

Listen to Me

It kinda irks me when I am trying to express an opinion or sharing a piece of knowledge but it's met with strong objection or Im being cut half way before I even finished. I mean...come on...does it hurt to actually listen first, doesnt matter if u agree or not? Yes I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions but it's frustrating because I feel like a sore loser. That sort of conversation is actually begging to be turned into some huge argument if I am equally annoying and equally strong headed as well. But I dont want to do that especially if they are my friends. Then again, I am subjected to being called a wimp or somebody who cant stand up strong against what she believes in or her own opinions. That will sorta give the person a sense of pride for getting a landslide victory. At first I used to think that hey, maybe the person has a point and I am wrong. But come to think of it, that's bull! It's one thing not to argue and another thing to let ur own opinions b...

Not Gone from Good

Life hasn't been good lately especially in the last two weeks. The latest news is that it seems that almost everyone has an increase in their pay due to changes in the civil servant wage scale and very unfortunately, my group didn't get it. So my boss, whose post is that of a manager and the operations manager, have quite a significant salary rise.  I heard she got a 10% pay rise. 10%!!! look, even the attendants got a pay rise. What we got? nada! zilch! Why? Because apparently our salary is of a competitive range. Sigh, such is the unfairness of life. I'm already struggling as it is and then apparently now, the rich has become richer. The poor remains nothing but a destitute mess. So I guess the only chance for a pay rise is for me to be promoted and though I do not know how much pay rise will that be, at least it is going to be slightly better. The problem is that I have no clue when I will get promoted. I am not one of those people with many super ideas that will great...