Skip to main content

"what a morning"

Eurgh..sometimes I am rather ashamed of myself of being so so lazy...sometimes, doing something that will onlie relatively take me a few seconds, if I am damn tired, I wouldn't do. Mundane things like switching off the switches of my pc, charging my hp, and adjusting the alarm. Then today, the consequence of me, of not doing all three before I go to bed, ended up with my bro and my mum waking up barely 15 minutes before the school bus comes. And, err....of course, me trying to 'protect' myself, said that I did adjust the alarm time as my handphone tends to do something funnie: either it beeps non-stop, beeps every 1 min even after I press the button to end the misery (and mine too..) or never beep. At all. The last one is the most frustrating which often led me being accused of not adjusting the alarm though at times, I swear I did.

I can't remember if I did adjust the time as for the latest incident but onlie remembered holding it before I just fell asleep on the dot. My body system works in a farnie way. Either I have trouble falling asleep, that can stretch to a few hours of tossing and turning (thinking of ryan seacrest to invoke a dream doesn't work either), or when I did fall asleep, I don't know how, I don't know where...all I know suddenly, i'm in this place that place...kicking the ass of some bad guy in my dream.

Oh man, let me be a bit more conscious of my surroundings...eurgh....the agony of being a lazy gal. I can bear the consequences myself but not when it involves my other family members. I may escape having to skip the bus and send him to school personally using public transport but that's for today. Dunno about the rest of the week. Thank God today is friday and subsequently the weekend. Wait a minute...did I say it's Fridae?!! YAY TOMORROW NO WORK!!! Oops..supposed to be feeling remorseful....haiz...i'm ashamed of myself..i'm ashamed of myself (yay..tomorrow is saturday..woohoo).
*boring rating: 7*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Step at A Time

Hello there It has been a while, right? I used to treat this blog as a place for me to rant, talk about nonsensical things and interests that, when I think back about it, were pretty cringeworthy. But it was part of the process of me growing up and navigating through my life which is full of ups and downs, just like the tidal waves. I still need a form of outlet to write out my thoughts and I have been journaling for the last few years. At first, I was still writing nonsense, or simply writing about how my day went, but I try to make it a more conscious journalling where I will write about things that I can take lessons from or to reflect on. So how has life been for me? Well, I no longer am running an online shop where I used to do customised cards and then just specializing in box cards. I do want to have an online business, preferably one I don't have to travel to meet people.  If you read my last post about being zen, I think I have 'tripled' the amount of zen inside of...

Listen to Me

It kinda irks me when I am trying to express an opinion or sharing a piece of knowledge but it's met with strong objection or Im being cut half way before I even finished. I mean...come on...does it hurt to actually listen first, doesnt matter if u agree or not? Yes I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions but it's frustrating because I feel like a sore loser. That sort of conversation is actually begging to be turned into some huge argument if I am equally annoying and equally strong headed as well. But I dont want to do that especially if they are my friends. Then again, I am subjected to being called a wimp or somebody who cant stand up strong against what she believes in or her own opinions. That will sorta give the person a sense of pride for getting a landslide victory. At first I used to think that hey, maybe the person has a point and I am wrong. But come to think of it, that's bull! It's one thing not to argue and another thing to let ur own opinions b...

Not Gone from Good

Life hasn't been good lately especially in the last two weeks. The latest news is that it seems that almost everyone has an increase in their pay due to changes in the civil servant wage scale and very unfortunately, my group didn't get it. So my boss, whose post is that of a manager and the operations manager, have quite a significant salary rise.  I heard she got a 10% pay rise. 10%!!! look, even the attendants got a pay rise. What we got? nada! zilch! Why? Because apparently our salary is of a competitive range. Sigh, such is the unfairness of life. I'm already struggling as it is and then apparently now, the rich has become richer. The poor remains nothing but a destitute mess. So I guess the only chance for a pay rise is for me to be promoted and though I do not know how much pay rise will that be, at least it is going to be slightly better. The problem is that I have no clue when I will get promoted. I am not one of those people with many super ideas that will great...