Skip to main content

"Now..officially I start the blog..reallie this time!"

Can someone finallie tell me I can blog? Oh I can alreadi? Haiz after more than a year of trying to write in a relatively unknown journal site, it gave me a problem even though it provided a new feature previously reserved for those with a paid service: the ability to change the template or the layout of the site. However, to cut the story short...after a few times of having to write with lots of angst, lots of blood and tears and lots of bullshit, everytime i tried to 'submit', the whole thing went back to square..a.k.a....a blank space. WAAAaaatttt the....??!!!!

So haiz..now I have to change my status to a blogger and that means...writing shorter stuffs..but fret not, being rahayuthelongwinded, i would still write wateva my brain asked me or the extent the person i'm writing about pissed me off. So like any regular blogger, who are anti-society, they would come up with a layout different from other bloggers to attract attention so that they know they are writing for a reason not for fun. But for someone who couldn't care less about the number of visitors, I have to go with the flow..if u know what I mean. So therefore i tot of the next most available people or person, besides ryan seacrest, that induces a wet dream: Greenday. Hope u like it.

Again, things are not wat they seemed to be when I 'preview' the site after making a few changes. However the onlie thing that went to square one as of this blog is the scrollbar. I made it a maroon coloured scrollbar to go along with the whole layout. It looked perfect when previewed but didnt show up once i submitted.

Since this blog is under a site where millions of bloggers flock, can someone PLEASE tell me how I can deal with this problems? Jz drop me comments or tag me.

Meanwhile, let me go off to werk first and seek for things to write about..can't wait!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Step at A Time

Hello there It has been a while, right? I used to treat this blog as a place for me to rant, talk about nonsensical things and interests that, when I think back about it, were pretty cringeworthy. But it was part of the process of me growing up and navigating through my life which is full of ups and downs, just like the tidal waves. I still need a form of outlet to write out my thoughts and I have been journaling for the last few years. At first, I was still writing nonsense, or simply writing about how my day went, but I try to make it a more conscious journalling where I will write about things that I can take lessons from or to reflect on. So how has life been for me? Well, I no longer am running an online shop where I used to do customised cards and then just specializing in box cards. I do want to have an online business, preferably one I don't have to travel to meet people.  If you read my last post about being zen, I think I have 'tripled' the amount of zen inside of...

Listen to Me

It kinda irks me when I am trying to express an opinion or sharing a piece of knowledge but it's met with strong objection or Im being cut half way before I even finished. I mean...come on...does it hurt to actually listen first, doesnt matter if u agree or not? Yes I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions but it's frustrating because I feel like a sore loser. That sort of conversation is actually begging to be turned into some huge argument if I am equally annoying and equally strong headed as well. But I dont want to do that especially if they are my friends. Then again, I am subjected to being called a wimp or somebody who cant stand up strong against what she believes in or her own opinions. That will sorta give the person a sense of pride for getting a landslide victory. At first I used to think that hey, maybe the person has a point and I am wrong. But come to think of it, that's bull! It's one thing not to argue and another thing to let ur own opinions b...

Not Gone from Good

Life hasn't been good lately especially in the last two weeks. The latest news is that it seems that almost everyone has an increase in their pay due to changes in the civil servant wage scale and very unfortunately, my group didn't get it. So my boss, whose post is that of a manager and the operations manager, have quite a significant salary rise.  I heard she got a 10% pay rise. 10%!!! look, even the attendants got a pay rise. What we got? nada! zilch! Why? Because apparently our salary is of a competitive range. Sigh, such is the unfairness of life. I'm already struggling as it is and then apparently now, the rich has become richer. The poor remains nothing but a destitute mess. So I guess the only chance for a pay rise is for me to be promoted and though I do not know how much pay rise will that be, at least it is going to be slightly better. The problem is that I have no clue when I will get promoted. I am not one of those people with many super ideas that will great...