Skip to main content

"Spiritual....ohm...OHM...!!"

Damn..I am so tired. After trying (in vain) to run and be inspired by one of my friends, who lost damn a lot of weight..my thighs could onlie take me so far. But I would say that it is a good improvement from last week when I could barely run one round. And that now, when I don't have a company like the last time, with my brother, it would have gotten a bit lonesome. But I kinda liked to breathe in the fresh air and just enjoy my exercise. Of course the disadvantage of walking and running around the park several times, was getting a tad bit boring..what with all the repeated sceneries (blue stairs rail, basketball court, fitness station, carpark...repeat after me..blue stairs rail, basketball....), and in my head, there is no song that I can recite..which is odd, if you ask me. So, i just stuck to counting..losing my count....counting again.....but it felt good just sweating it out. And I always had this phobia someone will just suddenly 'encourage' me to run faster so I spent time coming up with excuses in my head, everytime a jogger was about to pass me. I tot of...'i'm just recovering..so can't exercise much..'my knees just undergone an operation..' & 'i shouldn't be running..err...my doctor says so!'

Besides trying to do something with my physical being, I just started to strengthen my spiritual being. It's not a matter of strengthening actuallie..erm..let's just say, I have been neglecting for yonks...and it doesn't help that my current team mate, whose swearing, cleavage-baring, tight-fitting pants..still do not neglect her religion, and respect certain significant days of the Islamic calendar, I am thoroughly ashamed of myself. Me, the supposed more innocent one, who doesn't drink or visit clubs, wear revealing clothes......have to listen to her bantering about the world coming to an end. And how is she so scared of having her life end just like that even though she's still young and have yet to explore the world in depth.

So forget about trying to learn how to drive..(for now that is)....and get in touch with the most basic of my needs. Gawd, I sound so serious in this post. But I think I can do it. Everything's worth a try if it's good for you, rite? Well..maybe not all...Anyway, wanna say congrats to my friend angie for starting her blog. She writes well and do visit her at http://pyrohazaard.blogspot.com , u hear?!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Step at A Time

Hello there It has been a while, right? I used to treat this blog as a place for me to rant, talk about nonsensical things and interests that, when I think back about it, were pretty cringeworthy. But it was part of the process of me growing up and navigating through my life which is full of ups and downs, just like the tidal waves. I still need a form of outlet to write out my thoughts and I have been journaling for the last few years. At first, I was still writing nonsense, or simply writing about how my day went, but I try to make it a more conscious journalling where I will write about things that I can take lessons from or to reflect on. So how has life been for me? Well, I no longer am running an online shop where I used to do customised cards and then just specializing in box cards. I do want to have an online business, preferably one I don't have to travel to meet people.  If you read my last post about being zen, I think I have 'tripled' the amount of zen inside of...

Listen to Me

It kinda irks me when I am trying to express an opinion or sharing a piece of knowledge but it's met with strong objection or Im being cut half way before I even finished. I mean...come on...does it hurt to actually listen first, doesnt matter if u agree or not? Yes I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions but it's frustrating because I feel like a sore loser. That sort of conversation is actually begging to be turned into some huge argument if I am equally annoying and equally strong headed as well. But I dont want to do that especially if they are my friends. Then again, I am subjected to being called a wimp or somebody who cant stand up strong against what she believes in or her own opinions. That will sorta give the person a sense of pride for getting a landslide victory. At first I used to think that hey, maybe the person has a point and I am wrong. But come to think of it, that's bull! It's one thing not to argue and another thing to let ur own opinions b...

Not Gone from Good

Life hasn't been good lately especially in the last two weeks. The latest news is that it seems that almost everyone has an increase in their pay due to changes in the civil servant wage scale and very unfortunately, my group didn't get it. So my boss, whose post is that of a manager and the operations manager, have quite a significant salary rise.  I heard she got a 10% pay rise. 10%!!! look, even the attendants got a pay rise. What we got? nada! zilch! Why? Because apparently our salary is of a competitive range. Sigh, such is the unfairness of life. I'm already struggling as it is and then apparently now, the rich has become richer. The poor remains nothing but a destitute mess. So I guess the only chance for a pay rise is for me to be promoted and though I do not know how much pay rise will that be, at least it is going to be slightly better. The problem is that I have no clue when I will get promoted. I am not one of those people with many super ideas that will great...