Skip to main content

"Stupid Mirrored Room"

HI!!!

I'm finallie doing something about my yahoo auctions after realising that i..ahem..put on weight...and that having people getting thinner and thinner around me doesn't help. AT ALL. I'm selling my clothes. Oh, and u know what is more sickening? Them lamenting about how fat they are....then giving me this...'should i tell her she's fat too?' kinda look. OH bullz....anyway, I dont go around putting on a mop for a face and just relish on how fat I am becoming nowadays. Last time, I did a diet check, there's nothing drastic which I did, that involves stuffing myself. Even the good 'ol..er..old chang kee...I limit it to once a week. I mean, how CAN I manage to do that? Simple. It's the act of nature, I suppose. Everytime, I am tempted to buy my fav chicken fat..I mean, wrap, there's ALWAYS someone with a big butt standing there and about to buy. While I relish in buying onlie one pathetic chicken wrap, they seemed to buy more than that. Okay, at least I know how to control.

I don't know whether am I getting fatter or wat. I probably wouldn't care as long as I don't look all frumpy and stuffs. but I seemed to be given rooms for my vision screenings in schools that HAVE mirrors. Although I like looking at myself, but not how I look when I sit down. So err...jelly like!!! Then my new colleague, though she's not exactly thin either, she knows how to dress well. And it's like after a guy drops her ( I mean, they're jerks too..so who cares), someone in line is always waiting for her. And her boyfriend is getting thinner and thinner...and get this...the last one was an army personnel. So he's gotta be slim. But can't help it too. She dresses well and looks good too...me? I'm so frumpy looking (guess I was depressed from looking at the mirror way too much) that I look years older than I actually am. But wearing clothes meant for my age...well, they make me look 'fatter'.

Maybe I'm just too conscious. It's not as if this is the first year I got fat. I have been like this all along. Oh hell. Let's hope the next school i go to doesn't have mirrors in the room. Or I have to write this bull again.

*boring rating: 7*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Step at A Time

Hello there It has been a while, right? I used to treat this blog as a place for me to rant, talk about nonsensical things and interests that, when I think back about it, were pretty cringeworthy. But it was part of the process of me growing up and navigating through my life which is full of ups and downs, just like the tidal waves. I still need a form of outlet to write out my thoughts and I have been journaling for the last few years. At first, I was still writing nonsense, or simply writing about how my day went, but I try to make it a more conscious journalling where I will write about things that I can take lessons from or to reflect on. So how has life been for me? Well, I no longer am running an online shop where I used to do customised cards and then just specializing in box cards. I do want to have an online business, preferably one I don't have to travel to meet people.  If you read my last post about being zen, I think I have 'tripled' the amount of zen inside of...

Listen to Me

It kinda irks me when I am trying to express an opinion or sharing a piece of knowledge but it's met with strong objection or Im being cut half way before I even finished. I mean...come on...does it hurt to actually listen first, doesnt matter if u agree or not? Yes I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions but it's frustrating because I feel like a sore loser. That sort of conversation is actually begging to be turned into some huge argument if I am equally annoying and equally strong headed as well. But I dont want to do that especially if they are my friends. Then again, I am subjected to being called a wimp or somebody who cant stand up strong against what she believes in or her own opinions. That will sorta give the person a sense of pride for getting a landslide victory. At first I used to think that hey, maybe the person has a point and I am wrong. But come to think of it, that's bull! It's one thing not to argue and another thing to let ur own opinions b...

Not Gone from Good

Life hasn't been good lately especially in the last two weeks. The latest news is that it seems that almost everyone has an increase in their pay due to changes in the civil servant wage scale and very unfortunately, my group didn't get it. So my boss, whose post is that of a manager and the operations manager, have quite a significant salary rise.  I heard she got a 10% pay rise. 10%!!! look, even the attendants got a pay rise. What we got? nada! zilch! Why? Because apparently our salary is of a competitive range. Sigh, such is the unfairness of life. I'm already struggling as it is and then apparently now, the rich has become richer. The poor remains nothing but a destitute mess. So I guess the only chance for a pay rise is for me to be promoted and though I do not know how much pay rise will that be, at least it is going to be slightly better. The problem is that I have no clue when I will get promoted. I am not one of those people with many super ideas that will great...