Skip to main content

Blowing My Top

Sighz......Im going to be miserable until my pay finally comes in..abt a weeks' time. And I have to check the mailbox every single freaking day if there is a reply from the CPF with a cheque..and go home with my mum's annoying question of....'Da ade?!' (have already?)....but two days ago, I told her NOT to ask me coz I will tell her myself if have or not. Then yesterday she didnt ask..but I know she was dying to ask. Soon, she was lamenting about how long it would take for them to process...why cant they process any faster...and I was like...here we go again!!! I swear that woman has no sense of patience. AT ALL.

So pls God..if ure listening to my woes right now, PLEASE LET THEM RESPOND FAST. Money is one thing..but I cant stand my mum's annoying question already!!! I know Im usually a tolerable and patient person but when it comes to my mum, I can blow up easily.

Talk about annoying, last Saturday, I didnt close the head of the pipe in the bathroom too tight in the middle of the night and she was complaining the next day coz of the water wasted. I mean Im sorry already about it and it didnt happen like all the time. But ever since then, every single freaking time I went to the bathroom, she would always ask me 'Da tutup ketat2 belum?!' (have u turned it off tightly?)....I mean, come on!! It's understood already that I wont be so silly anymore! Plus it was in the middle of the night when it occured so it was an honest mistake. So I kinda blow up when she asked me again and she got angry with me with her childish way of scolding like how a kid throws a tantrum. But whatever....I just cant stand it when she gets so repetititve.

I dunno if it's a habit of mine but I dislike it when someone keeps saying about the same thing again and again. It's like very annoying and okay....fine if u cant hear me out the first few times but what I cant stand is when they dont listen because somehow they have something else in mind or they cant accept what I said.......so they keep asking again and again. For what also..I dunno. It's a big mystery.

And another thing that I dislike is when they keep questioning me until a point where they are fully satisfied with the answer. By then, I have lost my patience but I try to keep it in check because it's not nice to blow up on pple. Friendships can be ruined and relationships can turn sour and then the best bit? It's all my fault! It will NEVER be their fault? I blow up? Coz I got a freaking problem. NOT THEM! Why? Coz I was the one who blew up my top.

So pls, if u need to ask questions, pls think first. Sometimes it's just out of habit that pple like to ask which is fine but pls have the decency to check if you can find the answers within urself first or maybe figure it out first logically and not just shoot shoot shoot.



Enrich your blog with Windows Live Writer. Windows Live Writer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Step at A Time

Hello there It has been a while, right? I used to treat this blog as a place for me to rant, talk about nonsensical things and interests that, when I think back about it, were pretty cringeworthy. But it was part of the process of me growing up and navigating through my life which is full of ups and downs, just like the tidal waves. I still need a form of outlet to write out my thoughts and I have been journaling for the last few years. At first, I was still writing nonsense, or simply writing about how my day went, but I try to make it a more conscious journalling where I will write about things that I can take lessons from or to reflect on. So how has life been for me? Well, I no longer am running an online shop where I used to do customised cards and then just specializing in box cards. I do want to have an online business, preferably one I don't have to travel to meet people.  If you read my last post about being zen, I think I have 'tripled' the amount of zen inside of...

Listen to Me

It kinda irks me when I am trying to express an opinion or sharing a piece of knowledge but it's met with strong objection or Im being cut half way before I even finished. I mean...come on...does it hurt to actually listen first, doesnt matter if u agree or not? Yes I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions but it's frustrating because I feel like a sore loser. That sort of conversation is actually begging to be turned into some huge argument if I am equally annoying and equally strong headed as well. But I dont want to do that especially if they are my friends. Then again, I am subjected to being called a wimp or somebody who cant stand up strong against what she believes in or her own opinions. That will sorta give the person a sense of pride for getting a landslide victory. At first I used to think that hey, maybe the person has a point and I am wrong. But come to think of it, that's bull! It's one thing not to argue and another thing to let ur own opinions b...

Not Gone from Good

Life hasn't been good lately especially in the last two weeks. The latest news is that it seems that almost everyone has an increase in their pay due to changes in the civil servant wage scale and very unfortunately, my group didn't get it. So my boss, whose post is that of a manager and the operations manager, have quite a significant salary rise.  I heard she got a 10% pay rise. 10%!!! look, even the attendants got a pay rise. What we got? nada! zilch! Why? Because apparently our salary is of a competitive range. Sigh, such is the unfairness of life. I'm already struggling as it is and then apparently now, the rich has become richer. The poor remains nothing but a destitute mess. So I guess the only chance for a pay rise is for me to be promoted and though I do not know how much pay rise will that be, at least it is going to be slightly better. The problem is that I have no clue when I will get promoted. I am not one of those people with many super ideas that will great...